New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Skye

Reaction score
Big welcomes to Brownie, and to the many others here!!! :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
yes a big hello to everyone here , a great place to be the muppets are the best :smile: :rolleyes: :flirt:

amyprismgirl

Reaction score
green monster

green monster you know, black horns, jagged teeth. appeared in Dinosaurs numerous times in that Hidden Predator bit:confused:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi Brownie! It's nice to meet you. To put a picture next to your name, click on "user cp" in the right hand corner. Look under "setting and options" under "control panel" to your right and click on the last setting called "Edit Avatar." Under "Costom Avatar" click on "use costom avatar" and then click the "brows" botton under "Upload an avatar from you computer." I hope this helps!

Brownie

Reaction score
Loved Texas. Spent some time in El Paso (Ft Bliss,... and bliss it was not.) My nights and weekends were spent living across the boarder learning leather work from the Martinez family, eating in Southern Wharez and catching the mariachi (spelling?) bands. My theatre dept. director that I tech directed for (10 yrs.) was a 6'4". texan. Everyone in the theatre loved to hear him talk. He used that smoothness to "shmoose" an awful lot of people into doing a lot of stuff they would not have done otherwise, me included. We did built great theatre. But enough hind-site.

I am not sure how this site thing works. I have a Macitosh design Lab. in my house but beyond the graphic design and engineering I have never gone farther than my e-mail and the web-site that my friend Kathy Holten assembled for me.

I am hoping that this site helps connect to people who are making all kinds of puppets (as am I) and communicating about it. I would to talk to and work with people in the craft. I am still not sure how to move around this site to get to that or if I am wasting my time because this site does not do that. Can you help me with this? That would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well I'm not sure if this help but you can check in the Puppetry thread! There are some puppet builders there.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hellow Brownie! Well, it looks like there are getting to be more people here from New York, excelent! I'm from Westchester myself.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey amyprismgirl... According to Muppet Wiki, the name of that character is The Swamp Monster.
Hope this helps.