New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

F

furryredmonster

It's not a stupid question! It is just a thread that stays at the top of a forum, in other words.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
A warm hello to everyone who has joined since I last posted here; boy there have been a lot, but that's the way we like it! It keeps things interesting! I haven't really posted anything of note here, both because of computer problems, and other divertions, but I hope to change that by talking and getting to know all of you! See you around!

Kate

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Welcome all the new comers.......glad to see ya here! Make yourself at home!!!!!!

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
Hello

HI,
My name is Lynn Barlow, I live in NE PA and I'm a member over at the RPF (Replica Prop Forum) TDH (The Dented Helmet) Boba Fett forum and some of you may know me from over there as Lynn TXP 0369.

I'm into building movie props, making costumes, dinosaurs, Muppets, building Studio Scale models, and building models in general.

I'm curreretly working on my basement and turning it into a movie prop museum. So far I have gotten Star Wars ANH, ESB, ROTJ, Godzilla, King Kong, Battlestar Galacitca, Jurassic Park, movie posters up with a few select props, models and costumes from each of the movies, and I want to add a Muppets section to it as well.

I want to add a couple Muppets to my movie collection by learning more hear and try to make them my self to add them to it.

I want to get the MR "Photo" Kermit puppet and make my own Kermit hand puppet.

Lynn

wes

Reaction score
Where would you put Kermit, Between Boba and Jobba:wink: He he he!!
jus kiddin':smile:

howefitz

Reaction score
Thrilled to be here!

I've loved the muppets as long as I can remember. I have a great respect for Jim Henson and his work. I'm grateful that this site's here to give us a place to praise his work.

Elchippo

Reaction score
My First Post!

Hi-ho

I've been viewing this forum for years, and since I was off work today decided I finally had the time to register. This place is awesome! I've learned so much info about the Muppets and have gained many valuable resources from these pages, particularly the Woman's Day patterns from the 60's, which I've been trying to track down for years! I've built a few wannabe Muppets, and am here largely to learn tips and tricks on doing so. If you're not a mmebr yet, DO IT! you'll be glad you did.

Elchippo

Reaction score
My First Post!

Hi-ho

I've been viewing this forum for years, and since I was off work today decided I finally had the time to register. This place is awesome! I've learned so much info about he Muppets and have gained many valuable resources from these pages, particularly the Woman's Day patterns from the 60's, which I've been trying to track down for years! If you're not a member yet, DO IT! you'll be glad you did.

Elchippo

Reaction score
Oops...

I'm new. Didn't mean to past that last one twice! I'll learn:smile:

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
wes said:
Where would you put Kermit, Between Boba and Jobba:wink: He he he!!
jus kiddin':smile:
Jabba would have Kermit for dinner if he was that close!!! :wink: LOL

Lynn