New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
:mad:
HELLO, MY NAME IS MELISSA AND I AM NEARLY THIRTY YEARS OF AGE.
I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA. I GREW UP WATCHING SESAME STREET AND THE MUPPET SHOW. I HAVE SEEN ALL THE MUPPET MOVIES AND MOVIES JIM HENSON ALSO HAS CREATED. I THINK HE IS A GENIUS. I ALSO LOVE FRAGGLE ROCK. I HAVE BOUGHT ALL THE MUPPET MOVIES FOR MY TWO KIDS AND THEY ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THE MUPPETS. I HOPE TO ONE DAY MEET MISS PIGGY AND THE MUPPET GANG.

Snoffsan

Reaction score
Swedish fraggle rocker

Hi! :excited:

Im a swedish 27 years old girl. Me and my 2 years old twingirls love the fraggles.

In sweden its not that big with the fraggles and they havent released any swedish fraggles on dvd yet. We saw it on tv in like 1985 and then we just have VHS-tapes.

I showed one of my tapes to my girls, becouse i grew tired of teletubbies, and they just loved it!

I have quite some collection of fraggle toys. Im not a collector and I was thinking of giving the toys that I had when I was little to my girls. But after having looked at this page Im starting to wounder if I should let some of the things stay at the shelf.

Maybe someone here can help me to see if any of my toys are worth something or if I shouls just let the kids play with them....

Well that a litte about me. I hope that you will excuse my bad english... :smirk:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey Melissa and Snoffsan, how are you two. I'm still new myself, but I have to say that it's been great and I think you guys are going to love this site more and more. And Snoffsan about the Fraggle toys, it would depend on how old they are and what condition.:wink:

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
hi jjand janice,
the site i am getting used to? we don't have much merchandise of the muppets in australia unless u buy it on ebay. which i do. does anyone know if the muppets in the wizard of oz is coming out on dvd in australia?

Snoffsan

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for the welcome!

JJandJanice: thanks for the PM. I coulds answer becouse I havent made enough posts yet. Bu I thank you here. And yes it is cool with twins. Is so fun to look at them when they play with eachother. They always will have their best friend close!

furshur

Reaction score
You, guys are so entertaining that I got addicted to this site. I just started reading a few months ago and I haven't stopped since. It's crazy, I keep the lap top by the bed and turn it on first thing in the morning. I guess it's comforting to read and helps me start the day. Anyway I thought I could just be a bystander but after this long I have to join in. I've never done anything like this before it's kinda scarey.

Hello from me, Michelle