New Light Shed on 2004 Palisades Figures and Playsets

Aerosmith

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
And theres always the suggestion I made about a tiny EM Bus model like the Swine Trek.
and maybe a trumpet case. :smile:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Aerosmith said:
and maybe a trumpet case. :smile:
Yeah, that too. Though I'm not really a fan of the sax case with Zoot, but I guess it's for that realistic look.

beaker

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
And theres always the suggestion I made about a tiny EM Bus model like the Swine Trek.
Shhhh, don't say the B word on here(we don't wanna get Ken in trouble:wink: )

Erine81981

Reaction score
Was there ever a Reglar Link Hogthrob? As in did he ever show up just wearing something besides a space outfit. I know he wore other outfits but as in like how Piggy has her wordrob. Does Link have his own? And if he does could some one give me a pic. I would love to see a reglar Link in the Line.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
It's almost exactly what I pictured...

So first off, Fozzie's DYING??? If this is a joke, dude, that's a crappy joke. If not, sorry to hear it man!!! Tell Ken it would give you reason to hang on a few more years, knowing that there will be more Muppets. There ya go. Sunny side up. just like we likes em.
Anyway, I am thrilled for this line to continue.
Just a quick reference cause I am not certain on this, but how many lines come out per year??? If I was certain on that, I could have a list in my head of how many figs I could hope to expect. Of course, the MTI crap is the wild card, sucking up slots for real figs, but what the hey.
And does anyone else see the logic that we will almost certainly see the Muppet Sports Announcer and Lips??? I mean, we have Marvin Suggs and Uncle Deadly for crying out loud... I love both of em, but I can count U.D. and Marvin's appearances on both hands. I don't even need toes. If they made THOSE guys (mostly due to fan support) then the others will certainly be made. You just gotta have faith.

Fozzie

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Was there ever a Reglar Link Hogthrob? As in did he ever show up just wearing something besides a space outfit. I know he wore other outfits but as in like how Piggy has her wordrob. Does Link have his own? And if he does could some one give me a pic. I would love to see a reglar Link in the Line.
The only time I remember him wearing a diffrent outfit is the brief shot of him in The Muppet Movie I think.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
A few points as usual...

1 I think that Kev only kid us when he said he was dying. Probably dying of amazement at the backstage playset.
2 Kyle, others have mentioned a regular Link Hogthrob though I'm not sure what the reference source is for that one. I can tell you however, there's a great photo of a regular Julius Strangepork in the Best of Muppet Magazine hardcover book where he interviews Isaac Asimov.
3 Cap Backfire, there will be foure series released from Palisades Toys for their Jim Henson's Muppets action figure line. That is, if everything goes smoothly and there aren't any unforseen inoportune events like those from last year which slow down the release of said series.
4 As for accessories for Lips, he could come with:
a. His trumpet.
b. His trumpet's carrying case.
c. Miss Horn from the Lena Horne TMS episode.
d. Some sort of bandstand seat for himself, or a stoll for him to sit on.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
Of course, the MTI crap is the wild card, sucking up slots for real figs, but what the hey.
One man's crap is another man's treasure.

Or in this case, buried treasure.

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Ken,
You have no idea how much Im looking forward to the Backstage playset.
Cant wait
Jamie

Whatever

Reaction score
The backstage set is a stroke of marketing genius. I want it and it makes me want more figs to put in it. I may have to get another job. I also think the Pigs in Space set looks nice and it is the best Miss Piggy to date. It almost makes me want to buy it and Strangepork and Heartthrob, but not quite. But I'm drooling over the backstage.