New Light Shed on 2004 Palisades Figures and Playsets

ElectricMayhem9

Reaction score
:crazy: :wink: :smile:

PICKED UP THE NEW TOYFARE TODAY! BIG NEWS!

Not only is there a comic featuring the Muppet action figures there is BIG NEWS on the releases of 2004!

1) Uncle Deadly and Nurse Piggy will see figure form in 2004!

2) We will see a 10 1/2" Sweetums in 2004!

3) The BIGGEST NEWS! We will see the Backstage Playset in 2004! "A 2.5 floor playset designed specifically to house many of the accessories from all the series and as many as 15 figures. It even comes with a fully naked ROWLF!"

Seems we are getting most everything we want! Hopefully an Annie Sue action figure will be soon to come! At least that is my personal wish!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My lord....
THANK YOU :flirt:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Wow! This is so exciting! Were there any pictures? Or was this all that it said? That is great news! Uncle Deadly! Nurse Piggy! Naked Rowlf! Backstage! I guess this probably means that Vets Hosptal, if it is made, will come with Janice - also great news! I am so excited... Ihave to go to the bookstore and check it out! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder how where and when Dr. :sympathy: and Nurse :flirt: will comeout...

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
That is so awesome about a big Sweetums! I love him!

And the playset is a dream come true!

Man, Palisades, seriously should rename themselves "Santa's Workshop" because they are pulling off toy dreams of my childhood.

Fozzie

Reaction score
Man, where am I going to put all of this tuff? This is the best news I've had all day. :smile: :big_grin: :eek:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Hmm, 2.5 floors? I only recall 1.5, the floor, the stairs, and the upstairs ledge. Guess Ken will have to explain that, unless it's a misprint. Man, I wonder how big this thing is going to be! 15 figures... yikes! And also, yippee!

Uncle Deadly- YES.

Nurse Piggy- great that we're finally seeing this. Will she come with Foo-foo, I wonder?

Although it would be strange for Rowlf to carry two playsets, can Janice carry the VH playset?

VH must be coming out either at the end of next year or the beginning of 2005.

This explains how Rowlf and Sal couldn't be in the same series, if one's not in a series.

So in series 9 & 10, we've got Nurse Piggy, Uncle Deadly, and Sal, and possibly Piggy as Benjamina Gunn, although her presence in nurse form sort of makes that less likely. Did it specifically say Nurse Piggy would come by herself, or did it leave in the possibility that she'd be carrying the playset? If Benjamina isn't the S9 MTI figure, then who is? Clueless? Blind Pew?

All in all, some great news!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
I have that correction...

Those of you who may recall, I was planning to build this playset myself, from scratch and 2.5 floors it IS. There are the changing rooms upstairs (1 floor) the main floor with Kermit's desk and all (2 floors) and the stairway in the center of the first floor going DOWN to a door that leads to an alley (0.5 floors if I am not mistaken...) So yeah, that's about 2.5 floors.
Uncle Deadly... The only muppet totally scare me to death as a kid... I need him, if only to burn one for scaring me so bad. I can scare my nephews with the other ones.
Who cares about Nurse Piggy...
Sweet-Umss... Yeah... That rocks...

Robin W.

Reaction score
Hi, EM9!

Are there any pics available? I am dying to find out more! This is the best news in ages!

Best wishes,

Robin W.

Luke

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
So in series 9 & 10, we've got Nurse Piggy, Uncle Deadly, and Sal, and possibly Piggy as Benjamina Gunn, although her presence in nurse form sort of makes that less likely. Did it specifically say Nurse Piggy would come by herself, or did it leave in the possibility that she'd be carrying the playset? If Benjamina isn't the S9 MTI figure, then who is? Clueless? Blind Pew?
FYI, Toyfare was talking about the next year so those figures and playset could be anywhere in Waves 9 - 11. People jump to conclusions that they are announcing the immediate stuff - we won't know that till Toy Fair. Apparently the Playset isn't going to be big in a Theatre sense. It's being tricked a little wth collapsable walls and stuff. Great news though.