New Hanna Barbera DVD coming soon

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Let's close with this song:

If you think you're sweetie's left for Tahiti. We can give you a clue. There's no need for cryin', roar like a lion - Yabba Dabba Dabba Dabba Doo.
{SNIP!}
Did you get the CD album I produced, "Modern Stone-Age Melodies"? That song was on it, along with many other memorable ditties.

:stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
WOE have they thought of doing a season set of "Ruff and Reddy?" I loved that show when I first saw it on Boomerang. I had almost all the episodes but I threw them out and started on a new blank tape but then they stopped airing them. Here's some I would love to see come to DVD.

Quick Draw Mcgraw
Atom Ant and Serect Squirrel
Josie and Pussycats
Jabber Jaw
Hillbilly Bears
Jetsons (rest of the seasons)
And others

Ziffel

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
Did you get the CD album I produced, "Modern Stone-Age Melodies"? That song was on it, along with many other memorable ditties.
I didn't know about this CD. I just yahoo searched it and I see it does indeed have a lot of great songs from the show like, "Open up your heart and let the sun shine in" by Pebbles and BamBam, "The softsoap jingle!", The Ohhh Happy Anniversary Happy Anniversary.... by those police officers in the hot piano epsiode!, and the way outs! (we're goin' way out way out! That's where the fun is, way out way out!) One song the cd needs is Fred singing "When the saints go marchin' in"! :smile:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
WOE have they thought of doing a season set of "Ruff and Reddy?"

Quick Draw Mcgraw
Josie and Pussycats
I'm sure they'll eventually get around to almost everything. It seems to me, though, that Ruff and Reddy is probably the most obscure and likely one of the last things they would release. I have it on fairly good authority that Quick Draw will be in the next wave. I have heard talk about Josie, but then it went quiet again. That one might be more of a problem since they don't own the characters.