1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Glass Muppet Ornaments at Target

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by MuppetGuy75, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Oh you know me so well! :D
  2. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

LOL That sounds like where I live, actually...
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

I know isn't it nice? It's even more nice when people announce there's Muppets stuff in stores and all I have to do is say "I'm only 5 mins from there!"
  4. HeyButtahfly

Plus it gives reason to double-team against Hubert ;)
  5. Pinkflower7783

I didn't say that!!! :o
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

DISLIKE! DISLIKE!
  7. HeyButtahfly

:halo: SAH-REEEE!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  8. Pinkflower7783

Sorry there is no dislike button. :p
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I wish there was...if that did happen, I would dislike every one of Pinky's posts that exist!

MANIACAL LAUGH!

But to keep things on topic, how is everyone liking their new ornaments?
  10. Pinkflower7783

No you wouldn't you like me too much. :p

As for the ornaments they are very nice. I did see the glass ones but the Kermit one actually scared me like it was gonna curse me or something.
    HeyButtahfly likes this.
  11. HeyButtahfly

Haha my husband checked them out for me the other day and he said Kermit looks "funky".
  12. Pinkflower7783

Yeah it looked funky too. The Animal one looked really good though but they were just too big I think they would overpower my tree since I don't have a big one. Plus like I stated I'm not big on glass ornaments their kind of gaudy looking to me.
  13. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

we went to target today and i bought all 3 (kermit & animal ornaments and the mini ones) :halo:
  14. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Kermits collar looks wrong...the rest seems okay...but not too fond of blown glass ornaments.....I guess whenever we get muppet merchandise we are gauranteed some type of freaky disformed mutant to go along with it all....oh well....
  15. Pinkflower7783

I never bought it and with good reason. Lol
  16. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Hey! Gotta say that I like those little square ornaments a lot. I'm not crazy about the glass ones, though. They're okay but the metallic sheen coming off of their faces kind of bothers me for some reason. They look cheap, somehow. The little squares look kinda nifty, though. THAT'S what I'd go for.
  17. Pinkflower7783

Wow!! Your actually on here?!! Where you been all my life?! I think it might snow!
  18. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Hahahahah! ^__^ It's what happens when I play hookie from work. I decided not to be productive today. I needed a break. BESIDES! If I'm gonna get on this trolley again, I need to keep up with the flow of information-- Ya dig!? lol
  19. Pinkflower7783

I dig! There's another trolley we need to get rolling as well if you know what I mean. :p But glad to see you back on here!!! Even though this isn't the only place I talk to you. haha!
  20. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

The kermit one kinda scares me. It looks like a decapitated robot kermit head staring into your soul about to burn it...
    CaseytheMuppet and bandit like this.