1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Glass Muppet Ornaments at Target

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by MuppetGuy75, Nov 1, 2012.

1. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

As I was buying Halloween candy today, my local Target was in the process of getting all of their Christmas items out. I just happened to look down their ornament isle and there was a nice collection of glass ornaments of popular characters including two Muppets! There was an ornament of Kermit's head wearing Santa's hat and the other was Animal's head. Both of them were priced $8.00 a piece. I didn't see any other characters so I'm just assuming those are the only two they offer. If you want them, better get them when you can! Target only gets so many ornaments for Christmas and once they're gone.... they're gone! Sorry I have no photo of them but wanted to tell my fellow Muppet fans about it! :):halo:
    Muppet fan 123 and atrane like this.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

3. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Never been a big fan of blown glass but the kermit actually is kind of cute
  4. Pinkflower7783

I've never been a fan of them myself...but for Kermit I could possibly make an exception. :)
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'd kind of rather see some plastic ones. I saw a really nice 1980's design Raphael at TRU.
  6. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

My wife got them all for me this week. I like em.
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

There's more.

There's also a Glass Animal ornament and a set of small ornaments that use the side show posters from the calendar a few years back. I've no idea what they're made of, though.
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

May I trade in my Walmart for a Target? Pwetty pwease?
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  9. Pinkflower7783

We already have two Targets so I can give you one of ours if you'd like.
  10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You are just so unfair...we are so in need of a Target here it isn't even funny...

Now this and the Walgreen's merchandise mentioned in another thread is making me want to take a trip of about 45 minutes to go on a Muppet shopping spree, as both stores are located in that town...
  11. Pinkflower7783

Hey I'm not being unfair I was willing to share with you!

But I went 40 mins out of my way to Build a-Bear for a scarf, and sweater for my Kermit. XP That's dedication of a Muppet fan right here. :p And woah!! Walgreens merchandise?? I'll have to check that thread out we have two of those where I live as well. Lol
  12. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Do you live in the middle of nowhere? XD
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Did I really say that you are unfair? :oops: I actually meant that that is unfair...

And how do you also have two Walgreens?!?! That is ridiculous...

No, I actually live in a fairly large town with much in the way of stores, yet I just never seem to have the good stores...and then when anyone tries to put them in, the proposed location happens to be near a school or something, in which case the school has to approve the building of the establishment, and then the schools always end up turning everything down anyway...
  14. Pinkflower7783

Yes you did. :p

I'm not sure I live where pretty much everything is around me. Walgreens the one store is literally only 5 mins away and the other one only about 10. Same with both Targets both only about 10-15 mins away.
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Now that is just ridiculous...two Targets 10-15 mins away? How did you get treated so well in life? :p
  16. Pinkflower7783

I actually I didn't think much of the stores until they started carrying Muppet merchandise. :p
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I've always thought highly of Target...believe me, when you don't have one, you want one desperately...

But I'm like a Muppet merchandise repellant, the stores near me are always afraid to carry it...even my Walmart is weeks late in carrying all the merch...if it even gets half of it at all.
  18. Pinkflower7783

I haven't seen hardly any Muppet merchandise at Walmart for awhile...well besides pajama pants.
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Even if there was Muppet merch that Walmart is carrying, I'd never even know...
  20. Pinkflower7783

Why is that? Let me guess your 4 hours away? :p