New Glass Muppet Ornaments at Target

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hey I'm not being unfair I was willing to share with you!

But I went 40 mins out of my way to Build a-Bear for a scarf, and sweater for my Kermit. XP That's dedication of a Muppet fan right here. :stick_out_tongue: And woah!! Walgreens merchandise?? I'll have to check that thread out we have two of those where I live as well. Lol

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
You are just so unfair...we are so in need of a Target here it isn't even funny...

Now this and the Walgreen's merchandise mentioned in another thread is making me want to take a trip of about 45 minutes to go on a Muppet shopping spree, as both stores are located in that town...
Do you live in the middle of nowhere? XD

Hubert

Reaction score
Hey I'm not being unfair I was willing to share with you!

But I went 40 mins out of my way to Build a-Bear for a scarf, and sweater for my Kermit. XP That's dedication of a Muppet fan right here. :stick_out_tongue: And woah!! Walgreens merchandise?? I'll have to check that thread out we have two of those where I live as well. Lol
Did I really say that you are unfair? :oops: I actually meant that that is unfair...

And how do you also have two Walgreens?!?! That is ridiculous...

Do you live in the middle of nowhere? XD
No, I actually live in a fairly large town with much in the way of stores, yet I just never seem to have the good stores...and then when anyone tries to put them in, the proposed location happens to be near a school or something, in which case the school has to approve the building of the establishment, and then the schools always end up turning everything down anyway...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Did I really say that you are unfair? :oops: I actually meant that that is unfair...
Yes you did. :stick_out_tongue:

And how do you also have two Walgreens?!?! That is ridiculous...
I'm not sure I live where pretty much everything is around me. Walgreens the one store is literally only 5 mins away and the other one only about 10. Same with both Targets both only about 10-15 mins away.

Hubert

Reaction score
Now that is just ridiculous...two Targets 10-15 mins away? How did you get treated so well in life? :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I actually I didn't think much of the stores until they started carrying Muppet merchandise. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
I've always thought highly of Target...believe me, when you don't have one, you want one desperately...

But I'm like a Muppet merchandise repellant, the stores near me are always afraid to carry it...even my Walmart is weeks late in carrying all the merch...if it even gets half of it at all.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I haven't seen hardly any Muppet merchandise at Walmart for awhile...well besides pajama pants.

Hubert

Reaction score
Even if there was Muppet merch that Walmart is carrying, I'd never even know...