1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Glass Muppet Ornaments at Target

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by MuppetGuy75, Nov 1, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

No, I have a Walmart about five minutes away...it's just that they seem to like to annoy be by almost NEVER giving me the merch that everyone else gets...
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what happened with the 1.00 bin stuff at Target. I had go to two different ones.
  3. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

These look great but I won't buy them because they are glass, go on Christmas trees and glass ornaments on Christmas tree won't bode well in my household because we can't have nice things. :concern:
    Pinkflower7783 and SuperGzilla12 like this.
  4. SuperGzilla12

SuperGzilla12 Active Member

I think I'll pass as well, but for different reasons. - I just don't like blown glass that much, and these don't look all that great, in my opinion.
  5. Pinkflower7783

I am actually not a fan of blown glass ornaments myself too but I do like the Kermit. But I probably won't buy them simply because I don't have a large tree. :/
  6. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Did anyone see the small flat square ornament set there as well? They are a set of maybe 5 ornaments of the muppets...look like little mini muppet posters.
    bandit likes this.
  7. DannyRWW

8. DannyRWW

There you go....thats what I was talking about
  9. Pinkflower7783

I actually did see those on Targets website and I must say I am seriously considering getting those!
  10. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

My target had those. I bought 2 sets. I think they are cute and like how they won't break easily.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I mentioned those. I'd rather them than the glass ones for basically the reasons stated by Bob. Otherwise, I would've gotten the nice Scooby-Doo one they had last year.
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I also like the flat ornaments...I'm beginning to get tempted to drive 45 minutes to go on a Muppet shopping trip...
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  13. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

SWEET i MUST get! :)
  14. Pinkflower7783

Did I mention I have two within 10 mins of each other? :p
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Waay too many times... :p
  16. Pinkflower7783

Just making sure I covered all my bases. :p And I told you about Walgreens too right?
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Revenge is sweet, eh?
  18. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Those I like! The other one's look kinda strange in my opinion. :eek:
  19. PuppetMad

PuppetMad Member

I want them, shame we dont have a Target here in the U.K
  20. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that after putting the ornaments on the tree, bring them to my room to display? I don't like packaging them away for another year. :)
    SwedishTech and Pinkflower7783 like this.