NEW Executive Vice President/General Manager for MHC: RUSSELL HAMPTON

Barry Lee

Reaction score
So far, nothing I guess...

and can you please try not to use caps so much, its kind of annoying... ((sorry if it upsets you))

Barry S. Lee

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
So far, nothing I guess...

and can you please try not to use caps so much, its kind of annoying... ((sorry if it upsets you))

Barry S. Lee
*puts hands on HIS hips* Barry!!!! come on now bud!

ok BACk on topic...

Barry Lee

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
*puts hands on HIS hips* Barry!!!! come on now bud!

ok BACk on topic...
hehe, but anyways, yea, back on topic... im am interested to see what he's doing with them right now....

muppetperson

Reaction score
It has been a little while since Phillip C dropped the hint of a shake up.I wonder why it is taking so long to announce?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
well Phil or some other MC member sayed that the NEW Executive Vice President/General Manager for MHC is a woman!? well in Kermits NEW book (before you leap) on the beggin of the book the "Thanks from the Frog" it says "And over at the Walt Disney company, I want to thank the inestimable Lisa Gerstel, the indomitable Debbie McClellan...", I take it this ladys name Lisa Gerstel is Disney/MHC's NEW Executive Vice President/General Manager?! :smirk:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I did a search for Lisa Gerstel but only 1 search came up which was a german unrelated search.I couldnt find her name on the Disney executives list.Even in the Disney company information, there is very little reference to the muppets holding company.I rang Disney and asked to be put through to the Muppets holding company and I got put through to a voice recording of a lady who sounded like she said Lerena Matinas and her extension was cancelled from October 3.She gave a new phone number.I rang that and just got on to voice mail.It was interesting that she said she was from Muppet Studios rather than Muppets holding company.Could muppets holding company be no more? I asked her to email me on what is happening with the Muppets and Muppets Holding Company.If I get a reply, I will let you know.

Marky

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: JOKE

Maybe you could, you know, follow her home and see what's in her garbage.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
I did a search for Lisa Gerstel but only 1 search came up which was a german unrelated search.I couldnt find her name on the Disney executives list.Even in the Disney company information, there is very little reference to the muppets holding company.I rang Disney and asked to be put through to the Muppets holding company and I got put through to a voice recording of a lady who sounded like she said Lerena Matinas and her extension was cancelled from October 3.She gave a new phone number.I rang that and just got on to voice mail.It was interesting that she said she was from Muppet Studios rather than Muppets holding company.Could muppets holding company be no more? I asked her to email me on what is happening with the Muppets and Muppets Holding Company.If I get a reply, I will let you know.

yeah i got the NEW number too its... 818-567-5386, odd that they call them selfs "The Muppet Studios" now! she even sayed that when they ancered. i aslo asked her to email me too!