Nate Bought a DVD Player...HELP!!!!

grail

Reaction score
helping Nate is taboo because he keeps pointing out that an english major boycotting a letter is about as dumb an idea as a pirate boycotting water...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
Yup, I did. What's your point?
Nothin' personal, Skeeter...(you'll see that it's all in good fun around here---just don't tell Nate! lol)

:wink:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
helping Nate is taboo bekause he keeps pointing out that an english major boykotting a letter is about as dumb an idea as a pirate boykotting water...

Yep...

Hey!

Wait a minute, he never said that, he just thought it---jeez, thanks for puttin' it into words!

:mad:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
They're for reskuin' you when you're tied up and sakrifised by pigs to a weirdo idol while ya play rhythm stikks as you roast over the steam of the fire that's gonna kook ya.

Other than that, I kan't say.

*sigh*

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
helping Nate is taboo because he keeps pointing out that an english major boycotting a letter is about as dumb an idea as a pirate boycotting water...
I'm the one she helped. I don't care what Byron boycotts or majors in.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I'm the one she helped. I don't care what Byron boycotts or majors in.
oops...sorry, i wasn't paying attention...

radionate

Reaction score
Well, last night I tried to crack this Easter Egg in Jay and Silent Bob, but alas, I could not do it. I don't know if I'm just not coordinated enough, or don't understand the concept.

I pushed the up button, then return, but it just moved on to the next bio. Hmmmm, what's the trick to this Easter Egg stuff?