My Son's Nursery Pics...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Great work! Very clean lines, too. I love clean lines!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh my gosh this is adorable! I absolutely love it! *is on a Disney high this week*

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I did Sonic the Hedgehog on my nephew's wall and thought of the idea for using a projector, but couldn't get my hands on one. It would have made it a LOT easier. I actually preferred the Sharpie over the paint pen though, but the paint had to be dry or it just erased the paint.

This is fantastic though, man. Are you going to put up any other characters? I just can't get enough!

If you want to see a fantastic illustration Anthony did of himself and Rowlf, take a look at his contribution to the Art of MC project from a couple years ago.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ah, my MC Family, you all are too kind. :halo:

I'd love to see that Sonic Dave, sounds awesome (have you gotten to play that new DS game? It looks like fun). I can't believe the Sharpies worked better for you! 'Cept that makes sense, it's soooooo dry here in Northern Cali. It's cooling off now, but yeah; we're usually in statewide drought.

Clean lines are a must don't you think? I love 'em too. There's a couple things I might clean up later; Pluto's outstretched front leg got a little thick in the oulines, same with inbetween his left front paw, but those are just little things that slight bug me. :big_grin:

Yeah, I'm (hopefully) gonna have the room completed this weekend (save for the bookcase & window curtains), lots more characters on a smaller scale coming soon. I'm definitely gonna make a short video to post online, prolly on my MySpace too. Just a whole lotta work when I've already got a fulltime job and a pregnant lady to care of to boot! Ha ha.

Thanks all for your support and well wishes, Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Hmmm...I wonder if you're going to add to the room or just leave it as is, because as I looked at the finished product on the slide, something still felt missing...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh no no no, very incomplete as of right now. That's why I said "... so far."

List of "to do's":

• character "sketch" border around middle of entire room
• find & hang matching red curtains over window
• purchase & assemble book case to go beneath window
• wash crib set and put it all on the crib
• hang pictures in pre-designated areas
• paint & place new coverplates for wall-jacks & lightswitch
• place rug, rocker, & ottoman
• general final decorations, may include more stencil work elsewhere

So as you can see, I still have a lot to do, though most of it is little stuff that should go quickly. Phew, wish I wasn't sick right now!
:smile:
Anthony

EDIT: I have a sketch I did almost three months ago of how I wanted the nursery to look. I'm not gonna show it until I have the room complete though, for final comparisons between idea and realization of that idea! :big_grin: