My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Nice to see we are going obscure with Lew was disappointed when I noticed kermit was one of the characters you needed but what do you know I put the combo in for kermit and got the 12 hour timer hopefully that means lew won't be far behind.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What is he baking Harvey into?
:embarrassed:: aaaaah!

:hungry: Is goot fish shnish zoop!
*Sips some broth, keels over.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Lew is now on stage in "Janken's Radishes." His vocal track makes me think of Bert from Sesame Street. He does not throw the fish awaaaay, but he does toss them up in the air, and they do come back to him. At level 15 he earns 238/min and has a maximum of 26,840. He takes up three dressing rooms, which means that Gonzo lost six of his chickens. :concern:

On seeing him on the stage, my first thought was, huh, he wears a tails coat, jodhpurs, and boots? I don't remember ever seeing him below the waist, and I always pictured him wearing a clown suit. I mean, with that frill collar and all.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:fishy: wearing tailed jacket, jodhpurs, and boots... Clearly they used the Palisades Series 3 action figure as their model inspiration.
*Hears the annoyed grumblings from :cluck: at the diminishment of the chicken troop.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
On seeing him on the stage, my first thought was, huh, he wears a tails coat, jodhpurs, and boots? I don't remember ever seeing him below the waist, and I always pictured him wearing a clown suit. I mean, with that frill collar and all.

Well, his whole body was shown during the end credits of The Great Muppet Caper.

Lew is available. Combo is Rizzo + Kermit
Sigh, two characters I don't have for the kitchen. I'm gonna have to do a lot of hard work to get Lew by the deadline.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I've got Lew digitizing already, got him on the second try :big_grin:

Still annoyed that I missed out on Floyd for the rooftop though lol. I could've gotten him no problem if I had had all the other Muppets digitized on that stage at the time.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It had been quite awhile since I last got anybody new for the kitchen, and I only need Mahna Mahna for the rooftop, but ever since hearing about Lew being available for a limited time I've tried harder, and now I keep getting the remaining characters on the first or second try. After the current combination for the Harv-E bot, the digitizing time given is longer than six hours, so I must be getting the character I planned to get (Walter). Hopefully this'll keep up and I'll be able to get Kermit soon so I can combine Kermit and Rizzo to get Lew, and hopefully I'll be able to get him on the first try (or at least by the deadline... I've still got a week).

galagr

Reaction score
For those of you that have received Lew, do you find him a bit small? All the other Muppets tower over him, and I don't think he's that small.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I think he might be a little small, but I don't know, because we rarely see him full body next to other Muppets.