My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Slackbot

Reaction score
Your game data is stored on the server, not on your device. That's why you can't play it offline. I'm not the expert on iGadgets, but as I understand it you go to the options menu and merge it with your game center, and then you can access it from other devices that can log in to the game center. (Can anyone verify this or correct me?)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I managed to digitize Janice for the main stage during this limited time availability (I guess it helps that I have everybody you can get on the stage).

I had to dismiss some spare Divettes and Rats before getting Janice, which isn't a big deal, but it gets me thinking, since you can only upgrade dressing rooms so far, what if there are more limited-time opportunities to digitize characters who weren't already available, and you have to dismiss somebody that you don't have spares of? I'd hate to only have one Snowth.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I can't seem to get Janice at all its quite a pain always the rats, Divettes or Strumley. I actually Forgot to mention my friend code is 29699KN I think my name is Muppet Show cause i'm not orginal

rexcrk

Reaction score
Just a follow-up from my post from a little over a week ago. It wasn't a new iPhone I had to get, but I was switching the computer that I had it synced up to, which meant erasing and restoring the content of my iPhone. Fortunately I had a back up saved, and I was able to restore the data for My Muppets Show and then merge the data with the game center. I don't know why that isn't like a default setting but I wish I had realized that and saved myself the trouble lol.

And fortunately it doesn't look like I've missed out on any major promos or anything :big_grin:

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Looks like Lew is going to be on the Kitchen stage. Now that they have had a special edition for each stage, New Stage coming soon???