Muppety Doodles

blackaerin

Reaction score
Now this is great fan art! Or Muppart, as I believe we're trying to coin around here. So this is all tablet, huh? Very awesome indeed. Where can we see more of your art? Muppety or not, I'd love to see it!
heh, well, i do have a deviantart account. http://aerinsol.deviantart.com/
i don't post a lot up there given i'm a slow artist and not much time for playing around with my favorite fandoms. (of course, there's always the "me being totally lazy" factor, but we'll just ignore that :stick_out_tongue: )
i'm really glad that you like the "Muppart" i've got so far, makes me happy that you guys like my silliness :smile:
and yep, all done in tablet. while i prefer painting for big projects, i love doodling on the tablet. no pencil smudges, no eraser shavings to wipe off, and my most favorite is getting to draw on different layers so i can color a pic without ruining the lineart! yaaaay!

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh wow, you sure are talented, I suck at drawing muppets. XD Though it is always a pleasure to meet a fellow artiste. :3 Keep up the awesome work! :big_grin:

Bastran

Reaction score
...I knew that. Totally did. I'M A GENIUS 8D;;

Anyways- I screamed when I saw you had a DeviantART account. <3 That's my main site, so I'll be sure to watch you.

analeisa

Reaction score
Wow, these drawings are fantastic! :smile: I REALLY like the way you draw Janice and the rest of the Mayhem. Your grown up Sketter is pretty close to how I imagine her too.

blackaerin

Reaction score
if wishes were fishes, i'd wish that i'd have all the time to draw fanart and not have to worry about real life. lol
if i don't make sense, well, that should teach me than to go ahead and post stuff in the middle of the night.
so so sorry that it took so long for me to update! *retreats back to her rock so that she can now go to sleep*

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp143/blackaerin/electricbabies.jpg
has this been done before? probably. lol.
i picture Zoot as the type who'd either have a security blankie when he was young, or sucked his thumb. or both! XD
one of these days, i hope to have a proper picture with the whole band jammin. someday!

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp143/blackaerin/Brio.jpg
...i adore Brio. I have no idea why, she's just so adorable! Maybe it's because she's a fellow glasses user?
(Does anyone else think that she and Boober might be somehow related? O_O )

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh my-- soo... dang... cuh-ute. :3 Both of them. I love them. Utterly gorgeous. <3 The colours are delicious, so vibrant. And I love how there's so much movement in them (does that make any sense? It's kinda hard to explain xDD). Awesome! :big_grin: :excited:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
*Head explodes at the sheer cuteness of them*

Sorry about that. I'll get a mop.

I might sound a little niave, but who is Brio? I've never heard of her.

blackaerin

Reaction score
*Head explodes at the sheer cuteness of them*

Sorry about that. I'll get a mop.

I might sound a little niave, but who is Brio? I've never heard of her.

*hands you the mop* lol, my secret weapon has been unveiled! none shall resist the sheer cute and live! mwahaha! >:big_grin:
thanks to all of you who liked it, and please, if you think that i should fix, adjust, or change something, feel free to tell me! i don't bite! (much) :shifty:

Brio's one of the Minstrels from Fraggle Rock; she plays the cymbals, has glasses, and is the only Minstrel apart from Cantus that looks Fraggle-like. We only get to see her for 3 episodes, and she's more of a background character, but it's just adorable to watch her.
*shrugs* i like obscure characters :stick_out_tongue: