Muppety Doodles

blackaerin

Reaction score
when i get frustrated on other art projects, i like to unwind by messing around with my tablet and just doodle.
commence mayhem! :halo:

believe it or not, this is actually my first time doodling these guys. :eek:
and even though there were times i wanted to rage against some of their designs (i'm looking at you dr. teeth! >_> ) this was actually the most fun and freedom i've had in a long while.
hope you guys like! :big_grin:

Bastran

Reaction score
Wow, are you sure this is your first time drawing them? These are incredible!

All of them look just like their Muppet counterparts. =3 Keep it up, man!

blackaerin

Reaction score
thanks for all the great feedback guys, it really makes me happy knowing that you all really like my stuff :smile:
i'm working on a bunch of Electric Mayhem based pics now, so keep a look out!
(but don't be sitting on the edge of your seats, i tend to color really slowly XD)

Bastran

Reaction score
No problem, man. =3 And we're all eager to see more from you!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Great doodles!

I love the fact that you drew Scooter with Skeeter. It may not be an original thing, to age Skeeter, but it was one of the better drawings of her I've seen.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Awesome stuff - I really REALLY like your take on Lips and Zoot, infact I love them all!

blackaerin

Reaction score
Great doodles!

I love the fact that you drew Scooter with Skeeter. It may not be an original thing, to age Skeeter, but it was one of the better drawings of her I've seen.
i'm really glad you liked! i was actually kinda expecting statler and waldorf poking in and telling me to leave canon alone as it is. :boo:
i actually first watched Muppet Babies when i was a tyke, so the Muppet Babies cast were a bit more familiar to me. When i got older and discovered the Muppet Show, i always wondered what happened to Scooter's twin and when she'd show up.
Of course now i understand that Skeeter was created only for Muppet Babies, but i still think that she'd make a great grown up Muppet and wouldn't mind at all having her join the cast.
it'd be wonderful to have a girl character that could compete with Piggy.

No problem, man. =3 And we're all eager to see more from you!
lol, just for the record, i'm a girl :3

Awesome stuff - I really REALLY like your take on Lips and Zoot, infact I love them all!
this actually started off as a Zoot study XDD
aside from being one of my favorite Muppets, Zoot's just so simple and easy to draw. it doesn't hurt that i adore his hat either. :wink:

my lips pic was actually me playing around with plot bunnies and remarking that Lips and Trumpet Girl were awfully alike and somehow coming to the conclusion that Lips was Trumpet Girl's dad. maybe it was from watching too much muppets on youtube at 3 in the morning, but i thought it was cute and doodled a younger daddy Lips with little trumpet girl.
i of course now have changed my mind and have paired lips with trumpet girl, but i still liked the doodle enough to keep it. i still think that Lips would make a wonderful daddy though! :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Now this is great fan art! Or Muppart, as I believe we're trying to coin around here. So this is all tablet, huh? Very awesome indeed. Where can we see more of your art? Muppety or not, I'd love to see it!