Muppets Promotion at UK EMPIRE Cinema, Leicester Square

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
You still need one Travis or has Warrick taken care of it ?

Mark
Hey Mark-

I somehow totally missed this. If you still have the set, I've not heard from Warrick, and I'd be happy to take it off your hands. Send me a PM if you still have it. If not, I'll understand... somehow I missed that you sent this message almost a month ago! (We were at Disney World!!)

Kermieuk

Reaction score
The highly sought after muppets cups with figurine toppers ARE going to be available at ODEON cinemas starting today. The muppets film feast includes a soft drink popcorn choice of snack and muppets cup/ figurine. All for just £3.50. OR you can just buy the cup and figurine for £1.50!!

Lol. I spent nearly £20 3 weeks ago to get this set!!

Chris

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Could someone get this set for me from Odeon cinemas? If so, please let me know how much it would be in US dollars plush shipping. I would pay via paypal. Thanks!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
£6.00 for the 4 cups and at a guess £6-8.00 for postage!! Approx $20-22??

Chris

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Would each cup come with the different figurine? If so, are you willing to get these for me and I would pay via paypal?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Yes, you would be able to get 1 of each character. I need to be sure that I can get them at my local odeon though, if I can I'd be happy to help!!

Chris

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Great! Please let me know if you are able to get them. If you are able to get them and once you let me know, I will send you the payment via paypal. Please send me your paypal information and the exact cost if you are able to get them so I can trasnfer you the money. My zip code in the US is 70056 (in case you want to get a more accurate estimate for shipping).

ryan19

Reaction score
Hi Kermieuk , would you be willing to help a fellow fan who resides in Brunei too ? i would love to have them ... will pay you back every cent (pence) back =D

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Sure Ryan,

I will let you know IF and when I have them!!

Chris

markit

Reaction score
I can't believe that ODEON cinemas are doing these as well now, that's great, I wondered why the Empire cinemas had stopped doing them, Disney must've decided to go with the bigger chain. I'll be sure to pick up a few sets when I go there, all of my local Empires have completely run out. So cool that you can buy the cup & figure separately too,

Muppet Cups for everyone...yaaay! :smile: