Muppets Promotion at UK EMPIRE Cinema, Leicester Square

markit

Reaction score
Ok, these really are rather scarce and hard to come by, well, unless you have an Empire cinema near you and happen to eat a lot of popcorn!

I've managed to get one other complete set. I'll definitely be going back first chance I get to pick up some more.

You still need one Travis or has Warrick taken care of it ?

Mark

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Is there an easy way for us to collect the names of the people who want these and a list of those of us who may be able to help out so everyone get's sorted? As I've told other, provided I get down to London, I'm more than happy to oblige, Wozza has mentioned helping out as has Markit. Any thoughts?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I want em too! But as I'm miles away from any empire I'm hoping to get them when we meet up for our uk muppet event in London. I just hope they still have them then.

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
There are a few names popping up in my post in the buy/sell/trade section.Perhaps that is the best spot for people to post.I've had a couple of people that will try and get them for me, but havent got a definate deal yet.:search:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hope to be able to pick these up soon!!

Anyone still needing a set? I will try my best but cannot promise!

Chris

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I would definitely love a set along with the cup!!! They look fantastic.

I'm totally willing to pay for costs, shipping and a little extra too

totally jealous of the UK right now, :smile:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I would love a set also, plus the cup they come on so I can display them. How much is each character plus shipping (if you can find another set)? I live in the US with a zip code of 70056 (Gretna, LA).

markit

Reaction score
Dang it!...went back to my local Empire cinema last night and they'd completely run out! And replaced them with....the TWILIGHT CUPS!!! how boring :wink:

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey Thanks, Warrick! Let me know if you have any luck! (Also, sorry for the delay in responding; I took the family to Disney World for the week... where sadly, there was little to no new Muppet merchandise, outside of the Star Wars figures...)