Muppets Big Brother

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Rowlf (shakes Sam's hand): You played a good game my fellow! Congratulations! I had a good time no matter what. I'm just looking forward to playing my music again. Hey! Is that pie over there?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ma stands shocked and looks into the camera.

"At first I could not belive it, then I fought it, then I decided, what the heck, if Sam won at one, and Rowlf won too, and two, then at three I would be finally free from thsi house. Wocka! Wocka!"

OOC: Way ta go Sammy!

That Announcer

Reaction score
(OOC: To G-Man, it'll probably be HPDJ that will begin the next one. He was banned, apparently. To everyone: Thanks for the support all through the game, the votes and the congratulations now. Great job, everyone!)

BEAR

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
This is Little Brother.

It is the final day in the Muppets Big Brother House.

Later on, the winner of Muppets Big Brother will be anounced.

Oh, and prawn, Little Brother would like to point out that next time you get invited to a dinner in this House it will not be as a guest...

(ooc: lol this was funny)

BEAR

Reaction score
:rolleyes: (head down going up to Sam) Ummm...congra....congra...*ahem* congratulaaatioons. (under breath) chump.

That Announcer

Reaction score
BEAR said:
:rolleyes: (head down going up to Sam) Ummm...congra....congra...*ahem* congratulaaatioons. (under breath) chump.
WHAT? CHUMP? Oh... alright, I apologize, it would be the American thing to do. (sticks wing out)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*Gonzo crashes through the ceiling*

Ha ha! Congratulations Sam! Good for you!

That Announcer

Reaction score
(turns around) Oh, no... I knew that there had to be a problem with this, but did it have to be the WEIRDO?

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo: (Comes back over with his stomach sticking out as if he has just eaten the cake) Yeah, Congratulations Sam BURP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Hmmm...I wonder where everyone else es, okay. Where es Fotzie?

(ooc: where is Kimp the Shrimp anyway? Haven't seen him around for a long time. What ever happened to that guy?)