Muppets Big Brother

That Announcer

Reaction score
Oh... alright. I guess I'll just have to eat with one hand. (attempts to cut ham with one hand)

Um... Ms. Bear? If you'd remove your arm for a second here.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*agast*

Fine, I'll just....*sniff*....I'll just finish this wine here, and...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Rowlf:Before this is all over I just have to say that it's been a strange and interesting trip with you guys, but that's not out of the ordinary!

That Announcer

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Rowlf:Before this is all over I just have to say that it's been a strange and interesting trip with you guys, but that's not out of the ordinary!
Well, of course, and the WEIRDO didn't help anything. At least he left early, but then the shrimp came into full force!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
This is Little Brother.

Thank you to all those who voted in the final. The lines are now closed.

The third-placed housemate will now be asked to leave the Muppets Big Brother House leaning only two finalists from who the winner will be announced later.

The next housemate to leave the house, finishing in third place is...

MRS EMILY BEAR

Fozzie's Mother (Beauregard), thank you very much for all your participation in Muppets Big Brother but it is time for you to leave!

That Announcer

Reaction score
Well Emily, I'll catch up to you later.

(looks at Rowlf)

It's down to just you and me. And I'm sure in the end, America will prevail.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
This is Little Brother

The following housemates remain in the house:

Rowlf – redBoobergurl
Sam the Eagle - That Announcer

The evicted housemates are gathered outside the house to hear the result and congratulate the winner.

Little Brother takes this opportunity to thank all housemates who have take part in Muppets Big Brother.

Rowlf the Dog and Sam the Eagle: Thank you both particularly for your participation and congratulations on making this far. However there can only be one winner...

The Winner of Muppets Big Brother (Spring/Summer 2005) is ...

SAM THE EAGLE!

Congratulations Sam! (That Announcer) You leave with the prize money which is yours to do with as you so wish.

Rowlf (redBoobergurl): Commiserations but thank you for your contribution to the House and well done on finishing as runner-up.

Little Brother thanks all the housemates once again and invites them all to Sam's Victory party, which follows directly.

That Announcer

Reaction score
I KNEW IT! I knew everyone would finally decide that good, AMERICAN morals would win them over! I've finally come to educate and inspire the masses, like a good, cultural eagle should! Erm...

(turns to Rowlf) I apologize for the insults, good game.

(turns around again) I think I'll go grab my things. (runs to bedroom)

(OOC: YEEEE-HAW!)

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo: (turns to Pepe) I can't believe that baldy won, by the way, why is your jacket torn?(OOC: Congradulations That Announcer, no matter what my character says to the contrary, I believe the best man won. You (and Bear) were hilariously consistant with your characters throughout and I enjoyed working with you. Harvey, will it be you or our original Big Brother that will start the next game?)