MuppetFest: Discuss Original and Your Dreams

unclematt

Reaction score
beaker said:
Let's just say you won't hear any more whiny complaints or rants from me anymore...some pretty big muppety things are in the works. (some of which has been subtly hinted at, even by the frog himself)
What? You cant lay down something like that and not expand on it.

beaker

Reaction score
unclematt said:
What? You cant lay down something like that and not expand on it.
Hey, didn't Yoda say with great knowlege comes great responsibilities?

I think by the end of spring a lot of massive bombshell Muppet news is going to be revealed, the kind of news that will leave people quite satisfied and speachless. And that goes for both JHC and Muppet Sudios(Disney)

But yeah, I believe some of the biggest wishes in the Muppet fan community will be greatly answered with glorious aplumb.

The first massively incredible news could "officially" drop pretty soon actually(news weve been waiting many many years for)

unclematt

Reaction score
beaker said:
Hey, didn't Yoda say with great knowlege comes great responsibilities?

I think by the end of spring a lot of massive bombshell Muppet news is going to be revealed, the kind of news that will leave people quite satisfied and speachless. And that goes for both JHC and Muppet Sudios(Disney)

But yeah, I believe some of the biggest wishes in the Muppet fan community will be greatly answered with glorious aplumb.

The first massively incredible news could "officially" drop pretty soon actually(news weve been waiting many many years for)
Dude, you know how to bring a smile to a guys face. Let me tell you. Can I ask where you are getting your information from?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Dude, you know how to bring a smile to a guys face. Let me tell you. Can I ask where you are getting your information from?
Trust me, man, you can trust Cory on this one. It's comin' from a pretty reliable source.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah Cory, you are making me really anxious, but I have to ask how do you know these things? "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you" isn't a good answer. :wink: If you are priveledge to info then obviously you really shouldn't tell, but I am just curious as to how you know these things on good authority.

Either way I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Were you able to buy a Movie Star ticket?
Compliment taken (even if not implied) :smile:

No. I was one of the audience members up in the balcony. Movie stars got front row seats.

unclematt

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Compliment taken (even if not implied) :smile:

No. I was one of the audience members up in the balcony. Movie stars got front row seats.
What Movie Stars were there?

beaker

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Trust me, man, you can trust Cory on this one. It's comin' from a pretty reliable source.
Yeah, all I can say is that Muppet fan's two big wishes in the whole world(no, not the wish for JHC to buy back the Muppets, sorry) will come to fruition by this Fall.

Actually, I'd say a whole bunch of wishes actually, one's people never even thought of or expected.

MrsPepper said:
Yeah Cory, you are making me really anxious, but I have to ask how do you know these things? "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you" isn't a good answer. :wink: If you are priveledge to info then obviously you really shouldn't tell, but I am just curious as to how you know these things on good authority.

Either way I CAN'T WAIT!!!
How do I know these things? While such things are still in the beginning stages, perhaps people higher up got tired of me yapping about my worry that 2007 might be a sad empty Muppety year:wink: That, or I have a proactive tenacity. Who knows. What I can tell you, is that between February and March, one of the big things will be announced with some good detail given, the other big thing by may/early june. Both will bring back that passionand enthusiasm for the future of Muppetdom. However, peppered between now and the end of the year you're going to find out about a lot of Muppet and JHC projects, tho smaller, that are in their own right pretty cool. I think
we may also see the return of the great Muppet merch era(despite the ending of Palisades) in the near future.