MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I wish they'd have another. Oh please have another.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I also wish that they have another one. Especially since I couldn't go the last time. :sympathy:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah me neither, but even if they held another one unless it was between specific dates and in a specific location i probably still couldn't go - sheesh. Maybe they should take the Muppets on a stage show world tour - like "An Audience With The Muppets" - play one or two dates on the East Coast, again on the West. Then do Canada, Europe and the UK. It'd be pretty cool.

JAZZ4JEFF

Reaction score
Muppet Show Live Video

Do you think we will ever see the video from the "Live Muppet Show-25th anniversary celebration" released?

It was such a major understaking, and there was a full video crew for the evening. I am sure the costs were high, and the DVD revenue would be welcomed. Why do you think this has not been released for the public to enjoy? It was the hi-light of "Muppet fest".

:confused:
Jeff

beaker

Reaction score
I've been pestering folks about this since December 2001:wink: But yeah, one of the coolest things I've ever seen Muppet wise, I think we'd all love to have a dvd of this. Hopefully they will have another live Muppet event in the future.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I'll chime in with thoughts of enthusiasm for this as I have done in the past. This would make for an excellent DVD release. Especially if they put together a highlight reel or two from the discussion panels that weekend.

Rock on :sing:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't think they will release this, because you can see the performers.

Status
Not open for further replies.