MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I have never been to MuppetFest but I would like to go to one, and bring my brother, who has two boxes of homemade puppets in his room. Jim Henson is one of his biggest heroes. The biggest obstacle for me would be either money or geography - well, money I guess, because that would have a lot to do with the problem of geography. How about a MuppetFest in Pittsburgh? :wink:
Erin

beaker

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I have never been to MuppetFest but I would like to go to one, and bring my brother, who has two boxes of homemade puppets in his room. Jim Henson is one of his biggest heroes. The biggest obstacle for me would be either money or geography - well, money I guess, because that would have a lot to do with the problem of geography. How about a MuppetFest in Pittsburgh? :wink:
Erin
Aw, but you are already on the east coast which is good...as I predict MF2 will be in NY(though I could be wrong, ya never know with these things) My biggest headache would be the travel arrangement...its too bad someone from MC didnt buy the Electric Mayhem bus...we could have gone around the US picking everyone up^_^;;

electricmayhem

Reaction score
beaker said:
college is more trickier being more is on the line. If MF is during non school era like Summer, spring break, or Christmas then it will be a cinch. But, if its in say March, September, or during a non holiday break it could be tough.
That'll be my biggest problem for sure. If it's not during some sort of vacation, I just can't afford to skip class. Please please please please please be during the summer or winter break!!!!!!!!!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
That'll be my biggest problem for sure. If it's not during some sort of vacation, I just can't afford to skip class. Please please please please please be during the summer or winter break!!!!!!!!!
Ah, it is so nice to be done with college!! :cool:
Erin

muppet_dk

Reaction score
why worry about how to get to the next muppetfest, why not let JHC bring the next muppetfest to every town all around the world that have muppet fans :smile: :big_grin:

There's just one little problem with this plan.......JHC will quickly run out of money this way. But it would be alot cheaper for the fans to do it that way :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
If it's in New York, the majority of the people on here wouldn't really want it to be either. Have you ever experienced a New York City winter or summer? I personally like the winter, and would actually PREFER it to be in the winter, but, the summer gets just too hot. I guess it isn't as hot as in California, but, still, heat is a great discomfort for me personally.

DEAD OF WINTER! That's what we're shootin' for! Then we can complain to OUR children about trudging through 8 feet of snow for miles upon miles to get to Muppetfest! We had to get our autographs on the bakc of a shovel! But by the time we got home, the autographs were all washed away from having to shovel our way back!

Hehehehe! I like winter!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well, I actually hope it's after I turn 16 *dodges muffins* that way, if I have saved to moolah, my parents can't say no very easily...of course, they would have to book the hotel and stuff, but I would pay them for it....

Sarah

Erine81981

Reaction score
i would love to go but the money and asking off. I'm in Texas. and thats far away from anytime I wouldn't be able to go to NY. I want to gooooo!!! Please. I need to see my muppets and teers. Help me!!! :sympathy:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
well, I actually hope it's after I turn 16 *dodges muffins* that way, if I have saved to moolah, my parents can't say no very easily...of course, they would have to book the hotel and stuff, but I would pay them for it....

Sarah
Yeah, I personally hope it's not until after I turn 17 *dodges PENGUINS and muffins* that way I can afford to go, ANd be able to drive myself down. Depending on your friends for a ride sucks, and I feel like I'm a burden to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.