MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Why is it so cold in here? *Penguins and muffins slide by* Oh that would explain why. *teeth chatter*

Aaron

Reaction score
im movin to new york next month so im going to beg my folks but i dont think im goin

Erine81981

Reaction score
Your going to move there? Thats amazing! I wouldn't mind but then you have to wonder if its safe anymore.

Aaron

Reaction score
not new york city a smaller town in new york

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry had to have it ten something forgot.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Your going to move there? Thats amazing! I wouldn't mind but then you have to wonder if its safe anymore.
New York City's safer than just about any other city in the state. Rochester's crime rate is outrageous! I don't know about Buffalo, though. Might have to ask Zack about that. I think he's the one causin' most o' the crime there!

*on radio*
"There's been an outbreak of pizza topping peltings at the city police station where an outraged Muppet fan has been reported as gone insane! ... The question is, was he already insane? More details on that in a moment."
"NO!!! No more pizza!!! I'm never going back!!! I'm never going back to that pizaa parlor!!! Never, I say!!! Auntie Em, is that you??? Bwa hahahahahahahahaha! Water, water, WATER!!!! Hahahaha! Gonna flood the city with a giant man-made tidle wave caused by an overwhelming explosion from a giant volcanoe!!! HAHAHAHA! No more mushrooms! No more pepperoni!!!! Only Rowlf! Rowlf the Dog! Rowlf and Dom Deluise!!! Dom Deluise is life!!!! Plucky, speak to me??? DARGH!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!"

beaker

Reaction score
Anyone Got Muppetfest At Sea(QE2) pix yet???

Anyone have *any* pix or info about the "Muppetfest at sea" UK Qe2 cruise thing? YA know the one with "Gonzo™, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew™, Kermit’s nephew Robin™, Zoot and Floyd Pepper™ from the Electric Mayhem Band™, Beauregard™, Lew Zealand™ and Dr. Julius Strangepork™."?

Hmmm...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I was just saying in the other thread about this, it sounds excellent!

What a shame I could go.

It has finished hasnt it? or is it on now?

from,
Paul :smile: :excited:

Luke

Reaction score
Nobody will have em, you'd have to email the cruise organisers and see if they have any press pics. I really doubt they had all those puppets there though, probably just one or two each performer.

Gerard

Reaction score
MuppetFest Question

This is probably a really dumb question but have they only had one MuppetFest, or do they have it every year?

Thanks,
Gerard

Status
Not open for further replies.