MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Unless we all missed it. :smile:
Come to think about it - those Muppets have been awful quiet lately. You think someone remembered to let em out of the Theatre ? :eek:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
:mad: : "Oh, no, Kermit! We have been locked in this theater with... no one else around..."

:smile: : "Heeeeeeeeeelp!"

Luke

Reaction score
They've just announced Creation's Farscape convention, so if we were to see a Muppetfest sooner rather than later - maybe we'll hear something. I thought they did a double deal the last time. It's a very remote possibility though - i'm really thinking 2004.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm guessing 2004 for the next MuppetFest; hopefully in Spring if in California or Summer if in New York, 'cause :sing: I like New York in June, how about you? :sing:

Luke

Reaction score
Your Muppetfest Wishlist

We were talking about what could happen at the next Muppetfest in the Henson sale thread and i thought this would be fun for interested people to do, and well, you never know who's watching !

Plan out your own Muppetfest event spread out over a weekend (sat and sun) in hourly periods from noon to six on Saturday and noon to five on Sunday and include a live show. Here's mine set in New York as an example :-

SATURDAY :-

12 - Opening & Meet The Performer/Puppets

1 - Celebrating the life of Jim Henson - Henson family and friends talk about Jim and show videos.

2 - Q&A With the Classic Muppets & Muppeteers

3 - Collecting Muppets - Future products and an insight from licensee's (Palisades, Sideshow, TDK) and the licensing department.

4 - Down At Fraggle Rock - Fraggle Rock puppets introduce a live script reading from the first show. Followed by a Q&A with the Fraggle puppeteers.

5 - Fox Show Unveiled - The first ever look at the new Muppet TV show with sneak clips and Q&A with producers Team Todd and the Muppeteers.

6 - Autographs & Photo Opportunities with the Muppets and Muppeteers.

SUNDAY

12 - New York, New York ! - A celebration of the Muppets connections with New York featuring memories from the classic Muppets and Muppeteers.

1 - Muppet Cousins - A chance to meet the Muppets cousins from around the world - including 'The Hoobs', and puppets from 'Bamabaloo' and 'The Animal Show'

2 - Rarely Seen Muppets - Q&A With rarely seen Muppets - Link Hogthrob, Beauragard, Lew Zealand and other fan favorites.

3 - Sesame Street - A celebration of the Henson Companies long freindship with Sesame Workshop and their characters.

4 - Creature Shop display and a look at future Henson Company projects

5 - Muppet Sing-A-Long led by Bear from Bear In The Big Blue House

LIVE SHOW - Muppets Take Manhatten Again ! - A live Muppet show themed as a sequel to the film 'Muppets Take Manhatten'. The Muppets come back to New York to put on a sequel to their broadway show, and you get to watch it live !

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
That's a great line up BUT I think you should add a second live Muppet Show :smile: :crazy:

Luke

Reaction score
Ummm i did, did i not ? It's "Muppets Take Manhatten Again" !

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Luke:
That sounds like a great lineup already. You might want to add a live show though and maybe title it Muppets Take Manhatten Again ! as a sequel to the film 'Muppets Take Manhatten'.
:wink: :big_grin: :zany:

:flirt: Oh, wow. Like Deja vu.

Status
Not open for further replies.