Muppet Vision 3D

kansasteen14

Reaction score
who here has seen the Muppet Vision 3D show at Walt Disney World's Disney MgM Studios or Disneyland Resort's California Adventure? if so whats ur favorite part? one of mine is when Fozzie the bear ask Stalder and Waldorf how they got there and they say:

Waldorf:we entered a contest
Stalder: yeah we lost!

it's so funny.and they a penguin orchestra

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
who here has seen the Muppet Vision 3D show at Walt Disney World's Disney MgM Studios or Disneyland Resort's California Adventure? if so whats ur favorite part? one of mine is when Fozzie the bear ask Stalder and Waldorf how they got there and they say:

Waldorf:we entered a contest
Stalder: yeah we lost!

it's so funny.and they a penguin orchestra
I love the part where gonzo is bopping to the muppet show theme. :smile:

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
I love the complete pandemonium during the big production number, with the penquins firing rockets and the Swedish Chef shooting a cannon at Waldo.

I also think it's funny when Beaker gets caught in the machinery,

Gonzo

Reaction score
I hate myself for being in both Florida and California several times, and never getting to these.

Thanks for opening old wounds! LOL!

Ugh.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
I hate myself for being in both Florida and California several times, and never getting to these.

Thanks for opening old wounds! LOL!

Ugh.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn
LOL! What is wrong with you???

j/k

beaker

Reaction score
Big MC street cred and archival rarities on vhs for anyone who can come up with a 2d non camcordered bootleg of MV3d!

Now Im REALLY curious about that Travel channel special on MV3d...I have yet to see any non camcorder images of MV3D!

kansasteen14

Reaction score
are you talking about Disney Immagineers? I saw that and love it they showed some good stuff of MV3D.and I have seen lots of clips of MV3D without camcorder,on the DL and WDW vacation vids

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I love all of it! One of my favorite parts though is waiting in that big room before you even go into the theatre and seeing all the cool muppet props and watching their little intro video:smile: I could have used a whole role of film in that room!:smile:

Gentle Giant

Reaction score
I saw it in Orlando

I saw it in Orlando with my folks and I thought it was great. Even the part with Sweetums coming out at the end. I remember it rained that day too.