Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
That's a great idea! Come on, Muppy. You can go sit in the front row!

*Scooter makes his exit, walking out in style!*

Yow! Whoops! Sorry Gaffer.

*Okay, now walking out in style. Er, trips over a garbage can*

Whoa! Yikes! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!!!!!!

*and falling down the stairs*

Whoa! *crash*

*And... rolling into traffic*

Whoa! Yi-hi-hi! Everyone, it's okay!

*get's hit by truck*

D'oh!

*show-off*:big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
And wraping up this evnings events is, um, Santa Clause?

*You can switch caracters if you swich avators*

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I may need Phil's help with that. Actually, I'd like to be Kermit this time, since he wasn't in the last episode that much. (Well, other than being kidnapped and then frozen.)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh Scooter are you okay? that truck that just ran you over was delivering my NEW paino... if you don't remember or wasn't here when my old piano blew up...it ummm blew up so i bought a new one! i will be allready for a new show or as the human muppetfans call it a Muppet show role play, just let me know when and this doggie will be at the door! oh and thanks for the doggie bag floyd!

Hey Fozzie, can you now give me a ride home this time?

Come on Gaffer, you can stay at my place....i grown rather fond of cats since he kinda help saved my life and all, i don't think i'm alergic any more too! ACHOOOOO! Oh well, ya can't live with e'm ya can't live without e'm.

c-ya next time! oh and Fozzie, we gotta stop at the hosptail on the way home, i gotta drop off uncle deadly....aparently my dr. Bob treatment didn't help him but made him worse...

( Rowlf loads Uncle deadly's uncontius body into the truck of Fozzie Studabaker, as gaffer hops in the back seat by the back window with a grin on his face)

Boy, i hope people don't think we killed him? But if i put him in the front of the car Gaffer's gonna sracth the heck out of him again!

good night all! woof woof!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Helps to know a second language.:big_grin:

Good night! Oh, Muppy! Are you okay? You bent a nail!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*The lights dim.

The Muppets all exit the stage.

The curtains begin closing.*

Well, folks, that brings us to the end of another episode of The Muppet Show...and MAN! what a show!

So, until next time, remember what my hero Marcel Marceau the mime always says:
" !"

HAA!

G'nite!

*Curtains closed, pitch darkness fills the theater. Lights rise, and the audience is let out of the building.*

*Backstage*

*The Muppets all walk out the back door of the theater, load themselves into the Studebacher, go to drop Uncle Deadly off at the nuthouse--again--and then head home where they all live together anyhow.*

THE END!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Next role-play, if you want to do it.

I will be a better Game Master and provide more/better situations. I was, in this game, trying to let it play itself out and see where it was going to go. It worked okay that way on the old forums, but things just dragged out here.

Rules will still be basically the same. If you have a character name, that's who you're playing.

If, for example, you are "DaffyFan2002" and want to, instead of a Muppet, be Daffy Duck, you can! I think that would be okay. However, if you have an avatar of a character, you can be that character--so, if "DaffyFan2002" wants to be Kermit and has a Kermit-avatar, then so be it. I think first-come-first-serve in those cases, and if someone else pops in as Kermit with a screenname, oh, well.

When being the characters, you must RETAIN their integrity, if however for the purpose of role play you have to stretch it some (in other words, Crazy Harry on the actual show doesn't have to say much, but DOES have to say something here, then he has a larger vocabulary) it works.

Don't get TOO far out and get things off the page too far, because it can confuse the other role-players or those who are just joining in. Try to keep within the situation at hand, deal with that situation in your own Muppety way, and be prepared to move when the story begins to change.

I may create "doors" and ask someone to pop in first and pick one, and behind each door I might have a different situation planned to take us all through. I will only need the ONE vote for the door--the first one to respond--and that is where we'll be going.

Um...any questions?

Also, I am thinking of a new idea, something AWAY from the Muppet Theater altogether this time, so be prepared for ANYTHING!! :big_grin:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

O.K., that would work. We could have Daffy be the guest star on this show. Would I still need a Daffy Duck avatar if I did that?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Er, probably not. But get a Kermit avatar so you can switch back and forth between roles! :big_grin: hehehehehehehehehehe! Ted is back! hehehehehehehehehehe!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pelt you with exclemation marks! hehehe!

Down, Ted! Back! Sit!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Re: Reply

Originally posted by Daffyfan2003
O.K., that would work. We could have Daffy be the guest star on this show. Would I still need a Daffy Duck avatar if I did that?
It'd help so we wouldn't get confused...if you want Kermit, then get a Kermit avatar. I (obviously) will be Fozzie Bear. Maybe I'll use a different avatar for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.