Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA!!

This turned out to be fun when we did this on the old board--at least it was because we had lots of interest by MCers.

The rules are simple.

NAMES
If your MC monicker is a character name, whoever first signs in under that character name is that character. IE, I am Fozzie Bear. I must maintain the character and integrity of that character, and "BE" Fozzie Bear. My jokes must stink. Zack always made for a wonderful Rowlf in the role plays, too. And Crazy Harry was da bomb!! WOCKA WOCKA!! (Sorry!)

If you're one of those with 2 folks' names in your monicker, you must choose the FIRST of the 2 as your character. (JaniceandMokey's Man is now Janice--how ever odd that may seem). This gives more characters for use to other people.

If you do not have a character name as your MC handle, then you become a penguin, pig, rat, or chicken under that name. In other words, "LUKE" is now "Penguin Luke." We didn't do this last time, but we'll see how it plays out.

Answer only for your character, not any others. Do not create a whole script with you and other characters in your post. Do your part of the story in your post and wait for the response.

STORY
TRY to keep in line with the story, don't get too "out there" with it, but whatever direction we end up taking--well, who knows. This is the "Muppets" after all who we'll be playing. Try to stay a part of the game and story, and we'll try to rant as little as possible (help ME stay on track, even!).

I am the Role Play master, or whatever that dude is called, and will administer the rules as such, as well as watch the direction of the story.

If we do good, maybe I'll turn our role play into fan fiction or something. The last time was REAL good, but I cannot locate it.

SCRIPT
Dialogue as usual, just like posting a message to one another. No need for quotes or doing this-- (FOZZIE:smile:
Action is marked with *, so if someone walks across the room:
*Fozzie walks across room*
If you need to notate something, we do this in parenthesis:
(NOTE: This is how we note things.)

So, if you want to play, let's go!
F:big_grin:Z

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*The Muppet Show Theater. Much action has been going on here in recent days, filming christmas movies, doing weekly shows, preparing for a Fox TV Series. These hallowed walls of entertainment are currently quiet as morning dawns and a Studebacher pulls up out front, and a certain bear checks things out, then drives around back.*

Well, nobody's here yet. I guess I'll just wait til Kermit shows up with the keys.

Which I hope he'll do, seeing as the last time Kermit NEVER showed up with the keys.

In the meantime, I'll just lay my head back here on the seat here and rest. Here.

:embarrassed:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Just don't expect me to blow the doors off again. I'm still working to pay for the last time I did that.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OH! Hiya, Crazy Harry. Nah, we'll wait for the key this time. Unless there's someone inside. Maybe I'll knock on the door. Surely, somebody might answer the door.

*walks to the backstage door*

Somebody always gets locked in at night. Happened to me twice so far.

*knocks on the door*

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
*answers door*

*calls over shoulder back into backstage* Oh honeyyyy, it's Fozzie! We're free!

Oh wow, like, Floyd and I were in the cantine last night when they locked the theater---we couldn't get out of the doooors!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA, Janice! Haaaa!!

Crazy Harry and I just got here. I suppose sooner or later Kermit will show up and tell us what to do.

In the meantime, I have my rubber chicken!!

*Waves rubber chicken around like a flag*
OH Bee-ooo-ti-fulll for chiiiii-kendom
For re-cy-cled tii-res
What ruuu-bber chick-ennnns make us laugh
And stay out of FRI-ERS!

WOCKA WOCKA!! Get it? Rubber chickens don't go into friers!!
HAA!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Um, which one of us is supposed to be the crazy one again?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I dunno, but this red ink pen you just handed me...the one that sparkles at the tip...doesn't seem to write.

*Throws it out the door to the back of the theater.*

Guess I'll use this here pencil to work on tonight's show schedule to help Kermit out. He could always use some hel..

*from outside: BOOM!*

HELP!

Crazy Harry!! That was no ink pen!!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
(Gonzo flys through the celiling)
I just shot myself here from Australia.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Sorry, I got it out of the wrong pocket.

*Hands Fozzie a dynamite shaped novelty pen*

Here, I think this is the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.