Muppet Scale

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Note I forgot to add: Wren is just a ficcy OC, I won't use her beyond this story, just letting everyone know. And yes, she is a bird as in Wren, thus her name

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
And this is the part when the author (me) has become displeased with the overall direction the story has taken, the fact that I tried to add too much to a basic story that wasn't even my idea in the first place and tried to squeeze EVERY little idea that I possibly came up with into every bit of whatever I wrote. Anyhow, that being said, I planned to just discontinue this completely, but, I hate when people do that so, instead, here it is: The anti-climactic ending!

Chapter 6: All's Well That Ends Well

This was the final battle, Piggy Sinclair was gone and had become the evil Diamond Eye. Her 'disappearance' per say, had enough power to tear apart Scooter and Susie, they broke off their engagement just before the city had succumbed to Diamond Eye's reign of terror.

Kermit was alone and standing before Diamond Eye's mansion. Both Fozzie and Gonzo had been captured by Diamond Eye not too long ago.

Sam had dropped Kermit off here, and had given him two options: By some miracle get through to Diamond Eye and bring back Piggy or defeat her once and for all.

He made his way inside, when he felt a sudden shaking, it must be an earthquake!

"Chief?" Scooter was shaking Kermit.

"GAH! S-Scooter w-what's going on?" Kermit was very confused, a minute ago he was about to go into battle against the woman he loved and here he was in his office and looking down at his desk, he saw an open script.

Not wasting any time, the frog flipped the script back to the front page to see: LIBRA SCALE by S. Smith.

"S. Smith?" Kermit asked.

"Oh, that's Shaffer Smith boss!" Scooter clarified, "Better known as Ne-Yo, the R&B singer."

"Right...yes, Ne-Yo...were we in talks of some sort?"

"You bet! You were reading the script he wrote to go along with his album by the same name, we were considering doing our own version of his story."

Kermit frowned, the dream, or nightmare rather, that he just had was enough of his own version! It had felt so real...too real...He had his fill of superheroes and bad guys for a lifetime!

"Tell him we reconsidered." Kermit closed up the script and put it away, "But that we appreciated his offer."

"Sure thing boss!" Scooter was about to leave the room.

"Oh Scooter, one last thing, um...what's the status of your relationship with Susie?" Kermit had to know.

"Relationship?" Scooter was confused, "We're friends if that's what you mean."

Kermit nodded, he was happy to be back to reality.

"Bonjour Kermie!" Miss Piggy smiled at her frog.

"P-Piggy! Oh Piggy, you're eyes are blue, they're not blinding diamonds and you're not evil or bent on world domination!" Kermit sprang at her and hugged her.

"Kermie, what ever are you talking about?" She was just as confused as Scooter had been.

"I uh..." He did it again, "I had a weird dream...it was very scary...I'd rather not talk about it."

Miss Piggy shrugged, "As long as vous are alright mon cherie."

Kermit smiled as to say that he was alright, from this moment on he resolved never to read while going on two hours of sleep.

And there you have the anti-climactic ending wooo-hoo XD Oh, and the explanation for the line about Scooter saying he and Susie are just friends is because well, I no longer like the idea of Susie paired with Scooter (for my own reasons), plus, I figured that Kermit imagined the two together in his dream because he thinks Susie has (well, now had probably) a crush on Scooter, though its not a mutual crush, and in reality, the pair are just friends. And yeah, here's this baby ending once and for all which makes me very happy though I wasn't so in love with this overall attempt at a story anymore.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
And this is the part when the author (me) has become displeased with the overall direction the story has taken, the fact that I tried to add too much to a basic story that wasn't even my idea in the first place and tried to squeeze EVERY little idea that I possibly came up with into every bit of whatever I wrote. Anyhow, that being said, I planned to just discontinue this completely, but, I hate when people do that so, instead, here it is: The anti-climactic ending!

Chapter 6: All's Well That Ends Well

This was the final battle, Piggy Sinclair was gone and had become the evil Diamond Eye. Her 'disappearance' per say, had enough power to tear apart Scooter and Susie, they broke off their engagement just before the city had succumbed to Diamond Eye's reign of terror.

Kermit was alone and standing before Diamond Eye's mansion. Both Fozzie and Gonzo had been captured by Diamond Eye not too long ago.

Sam had dropped Kermit off here, and had given him two options: By some miracle get through to Diamond Eye and bring back Piggy or defeat her once and for all.

He made his way inside, when he felt a sudden shaking, it must be an earthquake!

"Chief?" Scooter was shaking Kermit.

"GAH! S-Scooter w-what's going on?" Kermit was very confused, a minute ago he was about to go into battle against the woman he loved and here he was in his office and looking down at his desk, he saw an open script.

Not wasting any time, the frog flipped the script back to the front page to see: LIBRA SCALE by S. Smith.

"S. Smith?" Kermit asked.

"Oh, that's Shaffer Smith boss!" Scooter clarified, "Better known as Ne-Yo, the R&B singer."

"Right...yes, Ne-Yo...were we in talks of some sort?"

"You bet! You were reading the script he wrote to go along with his album by the same name, we were considering doing our own version of his story."

Kermit frowned, the dream, or nightmare rather, that he just had was enough of his own version! It had felt so real...too real...He had his fill of superheroes and bad guys for a lifetime!

"Tell him we reconsidered." Kermit closed up the script and put it away, "But that we appreciated his offer."

"Sure thing boss!" Scooter was about to leave the room.

"Oh Scooter, one last thing, um...what's the status of your relationship with Susie?" Kermit had to know.

"Relationship?" Scooter was confused, "We're friends if that's what you mean."

Kermit nodded, he was happy to be back to reality.

"Bonjour Kermie!" Miss Piggy smiled at her frog.

"P-Piggy! Oh Piggy, you're eyes are blue, they're not blinding diamonds and you're not evil or bent on world domination!" Kermit sprang at her and hugged her.

"Kermie, what ever are you talking about?" She was just as confused as Scooter had been.

"I uh..." He did it again, "I had a weird dream...it was very scary...I'd rather not talk about it."

Miss Piggy shrugged, "As long as vous are alright mon cherie."

Kermit smiled as to say that he was alright, from this moment on he resolved never to read while going on two hours of sleep.

And there you have the anti-climactic ending wooo-hoo XD Oh, and the explanation for the line about Scooter saying he and Susie are just friends is because well, I no longer like the idea of Susie paired with Scooter (for my own reasons), plus, I figured that Kermit imagined the two together in his dream because he thinks Susie has (well, now had probably) a crush on Scooter, though its not a mutual crush, and in reality, the pair are just friends. And yeah, here's this baby ending once and for all which makes me very happy though I wasn't so in love with this overall attempt at a story anymore.
Oh, Mokey! I mean DramaQueenMokey! This story is great! Okay, so there was some ush-gush from Kermit and the pig (Piggy), but I love your story. This was excellent!
Now if you'll excuse me, I been sort of wemblin', but this is amazing.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Oh, Mokey! I mean DramaQueenMokey! This story is great! Okay, so there was some ush-gush from Kermit and the pig (Piggy), but I love your story. This was excellent!
Now if you'll excuse me, I been sort of wemblin', but this is amazing.
LOL you really think so? Thank you :smile: I just felt it really had to end however, thought it was better to end it this way than some other odd way xD