Muppet Scale

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
This is based on the whole story of Ne-Yo's album Libra Scale. I feel that adding Muppets to such a captivating story will make the story even better! For those who do not know who Ne-Yo is, find out who he is and watch the trailer for 'Libra Scale'. It can be found online.

Now, we have our roles:

Kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo as The Gentlemen

Sam The Eagle as Numinous, the man who grants The Gentlemen their powers
(his name will still be Sam)

Miss Piggy as Pretti Sinclair, a women doomed to fall for one of The Gentlemen
(but her name will be Piggy Sinclair for the sake of the fic)

Chapter 1: The Gift Of Powers

Kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo just looked at the strange man, well, eagle who had emerged from the white limousine parked only a few feet away. He had started off going on about how each one of them was an upstanding citizen, yatta yatta and then got into an explanation of how he could give them great power. They had decided to accept his offer, honestly, what harm could it do? They were only 3 garbage men, and honestly, anything was better than being a garbage man.

“Since you have accepted, there are 3 rules you must follow: Number one, you are to at all times and at all costs protect this city. This also applies to the great nation of America itself. Number two, you are not to tell anyone why or how you received these powers. And finally, number three...This is the most important rule of all...” Sam paused for a second, just to make sure they were listening. “Under no circumstances are you to fall in love.”

“So, what you're saying is that all we have to do is follow these rules and we'll be the men?” Kermit was the first to speak.

“Precisely.” Sam nodded, “However, I must warn you that the abilities given to you are for the sole purpose of protecting the world, all while having the power to destroy it!”

“The power to destroy the world? Cool!” Gonzo couldn't stop himself.

“Gonzo! We're supposed to defend the world. Not destroy it.” Fozzie explained.

“I know that, its just so...cool!”

Sam sighed, knowing that even though they were weirdos, they were the right choices. “Now, if you'll come with me.” He opened the door to the limousine and the newly appointed gentlemen piled in after him.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Chapter 2: She's real pretty, she's fiercer than a bear, and her name is Piggy Sinclair.

Piggy Sinclair sat down at her desk to be greeted by a stack of five newspapers. She had been away for a few months working on a story that had sent her to Hollywood and had blown a fake diamond scheme right out of the water, her agent Bernie suggested she go back home and host the evening news like before, which would hopefully attract more viewers. In all truth however, as much as Piggy loved the lime light, she was happy to get back to her job at the Hensonville News Network.

“Who Are The Gentlemen?” She read the headline and scanned the front page article, she then moved to the next paper, “The Gentlemen Take Down Crime Boss Lefty T. Salesman, now that's impressive!”

She started to flip through the next two papers, she was noticing a trend here. In the time she was gone, these 'Gentlemen' characters had done quite a lot. Sure, they'd been doing wonderfully in keeping the city safe, but, there had to be so much more to them...These articles weren't bad, but, Piggy was the best of the best. There was a great story waiting to be written and it had Piggy's name all over it! She just needed to get an interview with at least one of them...

“The City Loves A Gentleman and ah, the last paper!” She threw the other papers onto her office floor and picked up the last paper, “Gentlemen: Best Dressed Crime Fighters.”

“Oh aren't they Piggy!” Annie Sue chimed as she walked into Piggy's office, “Welcome back!”

“Annabelle, did you put these here?” Piggy held up a newspaper.

“No Piggy, I didn't, I believe Susan did.”

“Susie dear, my office, now!” Piggy buzzed her assistant.

Susie ran into the room. “Yes ma'am?”

“Did you put these papers here?”

“Um...y-yes I did...I'm so sorry, I should have just held onto them and waited I...”

“Susie! I'm not upset with you! I'd like to thank you!”

“T-thank me?”

“Of course, Moi must catch up with you girls...And meet these gentlemen as well.” Piggy smiled.

Right after work, the ladies took a little shopping trip and then headed to Piggy's place.

“Ladies, it is Friday and we did just buy some lovely clothes...We wouldn't want them going to waste.” Piggy suggested as she went to turn off the television.

“Piggy we should have girls night out! There's a nightclub downtown that opened last month, you'd really like it!” Annie Sue was excited.

“I don't know girls...I mean, I just turned 21, I'm barely legal, I...” Susie started rambling.

“Too bad sister! You're coming with us!” Piggy pulled her up off of the couch.

“Oh Annabelle, that color looks wonderful with you skin tone!” Piggy complimented Annie Sue.

“Thank you Piggy! You look stunning!” It was true, no one could hold a candle to the way Piggy looked in her sparkling dress.

“Susie, we're leaving soon, are you ready?” Piggy knocked on the bathroom door.

“I'm not coming out!” Susie's voice was strained.

“And why not?” Piggy pressed up against the door.

“Because I look like I'm for sale!”

“Susie, if you value your job and our friendship you're going to come out of that bathroom in 3, 2...” Piggy didn't have to finish.

“Here I am!” Susie ran out of the bathroom, “Let's go I'm ready!”

The ladies finally made their way to the Light Lounge. The name wasn't wonderful, but it was the best club in town! Annie Sue would know, she'd done a story on the club when it first opened and it was still as popular and well received by all.

As luck would have it, the bouncer was a friend of Annie Sue's and he let the ladies in right away. They sat at the bar and ordered some food and drinks.

That was when they arrived. Club patrons started screaming praises

“Oh they're so handsome!” A club patron swooned.

“Gentlemen, we love you!” Yelled a batch of groupies.

The Gentlemen strode into the club with elegance, they sat down at a booth and several women came over right away.

“Hubba hubba!” Gonzo put his arms around the two ladies on either side of him.

“You're very pretty!” Fozzie told the ladies who'd crowded around him and they made 'aw' sounds in unison.

Kermit was keeping to himself, inspecting his drink every few seconds.

“Something wrong Kermit?” Fozzie turned to his friend.

“Susie, that is a tiny diamond!” Piggy took Susie's hand to further appraise the engagement ring.

“It's the thought that counts.” Annie Sue offered.

“Piggy, Scooter isn't made of money!” Susie felt herself blushing.

“Either way, I'm happy for vous dear!” Piggy smiled.

“Why, hello there, I noticed you were just as beautiful as me from the other side of the room.” a blonde male pig hand his hand on Piggy's shoulder, “My name is Link, Link Hogthrob! We ought to be out on the dance floor together.”

“Thank you for the compliment Link, but I'll have to pass.” Piggy pried Link's hand off of her shoulder.

“I assure my dear, there is no other man as good looking as me in this club! Passing up an opportunity like this would be plain stupid!” Link was persistent.

“And I can assure you that even if you were the last man on Earth I still wouldn't be interested!”

“But--”

“HIYA!” Piggy karate chopped Link clean across the club.

Piggy's karate chop was enough to catch Kermit's attention. He decided to put his telekinesis to good use. He picked up a champagne bottle and a glass, and had them move just behind Piggy. With his other hand, he used his telekinesis to tap her on the shoulder.

“Listen Buster, I...” Piggy stopped as she turned around and watched Kermit use his telekinesis to pour her a glass of champagne. “Thank you.” She picked up the glass and bottle, placing the bottle on the bar and she raised her glass to him and then took a drink.

Kermit smiled and when Piggy gestured for him to come over to her, he only smiled more.

“Look at you, flirting with one of The Gentlemen!” Annie Sue encouraged her.

“He's coming over! Oh my goodness! We're meeting an actual celebrity!” Susie fanned herself, this was very exciting.

“Thank you for the champagne mon cher.” Piggy was the first to speak once Kermit came over.

“You're very welcome, I'm Kermit, and you are?” He offered her a hand.

“Piggy, Piggy Sinclair!” She shook his hand and just stared into his ping pong ball eyes...almost forgetting about her friends, “And these are my friends, Annabelle and Susan.”

“Nice to meet you Kermit!” said Annie Sue.

“It's a pleasure Mr. Kermit! My fiancée Scooter is a big fan of you gentlemen!” Susie chimed.

“Nice to meet you too ladies, I was wondering if I could steal Piggy for a dance?” Kermit was still holding Piggy's hand and he looked back at her.

“Why of course you can steal moi!” Piggy got off the bar stool and let Kermit lead her to the dance floor.

“You're a wonderful dancer Piggy.” Kermit pulled her a bit closer.

“As are you.” She rested her head on his shoulder.

They were so wrapped up in each other that they didn't notice Fozzie and Annie Sue dancing nearby or Gonzo dancing with both of his women from before and with some chickens that had arrived.

“Kermit, there's a robbery uptown! We've gotta go!” Fozzie poked Kermit on the shoulder.

“What? Oh...I'm sorry I have to rush off like this Piggy...I...” Kermit wasn't sure what to say.

“Don't fret, here's my business card. Call me sometime.” Piggy handed him one of her business cards.

“I will, good night!” Kermit ran out of the night club with Fozzie and Gonzo.

“Good night Kermie.” Piggy smiled to herself as she watched them leave.
Notes: Susan is an OC of mine, I usually make her Piggy's assistant and Scooter's love interest. And yes, Piggy kept calling Annie Sue by the name Annabelle, mainly because I've always figured that is Annie Sue's full name.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
<3

Wow! Kermit, and Miss Piggy's connection is really sophisticated. The slow dance bit was really romantic. I must be in love...

... Heck. I'm surrounded by love:

Kermit/Piggy
Fozzie/Annie Sue
Susie/Scooter (aww... <3)
Link/his hand <3

xD

Another fine job, Ewie. :3

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
<3

Wow! Kermit, and Miss Piggy's connection is really sophisticated. The slow dance bit was really romantic. I must be in love...

... Heck. I'm surrounded by love:

Kermit/Piggy
Fozzie/Annie Sue
Susie/Scooter (aww... <3)
Link/his hand <3

xD

Another fine job, Ewie. :3
Thank you very much! I had no idea how long this would end up being! And I'm glad you liked their little dance scene :smile: I loved writing it :big_grin: There will be more soon!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Chapter 3: Not Breaking Rules Just Yet...Well, maybe

“Well?” Gonzo looked right at Kermit as he sat down for breakfast.

“Well what?” Kermit poured himself some orange juice.

“When are you going to call her?” Fozzie asked as he took a bite of his toast.

“Call who?”

“That pig you met at the Light Lounge last night.” Gonzo poured milk into his Kap'N Alphabet cereal.

“She's at work, I'd hate to bother her.”

“Thank you Hensonville, this is Piggy Sinclair signing off!” Piggy held a smile until the camera man gave her the clear to drop it, she then made her way back to her office.

“You were great Piggy, as always!” Susie handed Piggy a large coffee.

“Thank you dear.” Piggy sipped her coffee, “Any calls while I was on the air?”

“A few actually.” Susie smiled.

“Well? Who called?”

“Bernie making sure you got the welcome home basket he sent, your dry cleaner, and there was one more...”

“Who?”

“A certain gentleman...He said he has something important to ask you! I told him to call back right about...now!” Susie answered the phone. “Hello, Piggy Sinclair's office, this is her assistant Susan, how may I of be of service?”

“Susie, it's Kermit again, isn't Piggy off the air?” Kermit didn't want to seem impatient, but he was eager to speak with the lady who'd been running through his mind all day.

“Yes she is, I'll connect you at once!” Susie transferred the call to Piggy's personal line.

“Hello, Kermie?” Piggy put him on speaker phone.

“Hi there Piggy...” He was getting nervous, but was hopeful, “would you like to meet me for dinner this evening?”

“Fozzie, Kermit's got a date with the pig!” Gonzo cheered, “Way yo go Kermit!”

“A date? Isn't that against the rules?” Fozzie was happy for Kermit but he didn't want to see him get into trouble.

“Sam never said that, he said no falling in love. Dating isn't the same thing.” Kermit did his best to defend himself, but, in reality, he was falling for the porcine news reporter.

“How about this one?” Piggy was wearing a blue over the shoulder dress.

“It really brings out your eyes!” Susie complimented her.

Piggy surveyed herself in the full length mirror, sure, it looked great and it should for all the money she'd spent on it, but it wasn't quite the look she was going for.

“I think this is the one.” Piggy turned around to look at the back view of the dress in the mirror.

“Picture perfect!”

“Did somebody say picture?” Scooter walked into the room and pointed his camera at Susie.

“Scooter!” Although they'd been together quite some time now, Scooter could still make Susie blush like a school girl. “I wasn't ready!”

“You never know when the paparazzi will get you.” Scooter joked.

“That is oh so true!” Piggy looked out the window to see a limo pull up. “There's my ride! Thank you again for house sitting you two!” She grabbed her purse.

“You can count on us ma'am!”

The amphibious crime fighter and the porcine news reporter had just ordered their dinner and were now enjoying great conversation, this date was only getting better when Piggy's purse started vibrating.

“One second, Kermie.” Piggy opened her purse just to look at her cell phone. The screen read 'SUSIE'. No matter what she wanted it could wait, and Piggy briskly silenced her cell phone.

“Everything alright?”asked Kermit.

“Everything is just fine.” Piggy hoped they could move the focus on the rest of the date.

“Piggy, you're a reporter if I'm not mistaken, right?” Kermit opened up the conversation.

“Yes, I'm a reporter for HNN, the Hensonville News Network.”

As Kermit was about to speak, Piggy's purse started vibrating again, “Forgive me Kermie!” Piggy opened her purse and this time the screen read 'BERNIE' and she couldn't just ignore that call the way she ignored Susie's call.

“No need to apologize.” Kermit assured her.

Piggy then answered the phone, “Yes? Uh-huh...yes, Susan is...uh-huh...uh-huh...I don't think, well, yes but...I'm on it!” Piggy slammed her phone shut, not out of anger but out of excitement.

“Piggy?” Kermit gave her a confused look.

“Everything is fine Kermit, really!” Piggy smiled.

However, she didn't mention that Bernie had called requesting she get an interview with Kermit. Piggy wasn't about to jeopardize her chances at a relationship with the handsome frog before her. She decided that it would be best to wait on asking for an interview.

“Miss Sinclair, what's it like to be dating one of the gentleman?” Asked a random paparazzi.

Piggy just ignored him and kept walking, maybe she shouldn't have agreed to go for coffee before work with Kermit. She did just have dinner with him the night before, but then again, she was only too eager to see him again.

“Miss Sinclair, where did you meet him?”

“How did you meet him?”

“Have you always had a thing for amphibians?”

Piggy hoped Kermit was having better luck than she was. He'd left the diner through the back, but he was also being bombarded by paparazzi.

“Kermit, where did you meet Piggy Sinclair?” A paparazzi shoved a microphone in his face.

“Kermit, Kermit, what do Fozzie and Gonzo think of your relationship?” Another paparazzi in the swarm asked.

“Do they even know about your relationship?”

“Miss Curtis, fifteen seconds to pose Miss Curtis!” Scooter walked into Susie's office with his trusty camera around his neck.

“Scooter! You didn't have to get me flowers!” She smiled as Scooter snapped a photo of her admiring the flowers he'd left on her desk a few minutes ago.

“Susie, you know I wanted to.” He put his camera down, “Where's Piggy?”

“Moi is here!” Piggy ran into the office and swiftly sat down at her desk, she was happy to have gotten away from the paparazzi.

The telephone on Susie's desk rang, “I should get that!” Susie answered, “Hello, Piggy Sinclair's office, her assistant Susan speaking, how may I...Bernie! I'll connect you right away!” She transferred the call to Piggy's phone line.

Piggy picked up the phone on her desk, “Hello Bernie, yes, I talked to Kermit and he's going to ask his friends if they're alright with doing an interview. Ta!” She hung up.

“You're doing an interview with The Gentleman?” Scooter asked.

“Well, perhaps dear.”

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Chapter 3: Not Breaking Rules Just Yet...Well, maybe

“Well?” Gonzo looked right at Kermit as he sat down for breakfast.

“Well what?” Kermit poured himself some orange juice.

“When are you going to call her?” Fozzie asked as he took a bite of his toast.

“Call who?”

“That pig you met at the Light Lounge last night.” Gonzo poured milk into his Kap'N Alphabet cereal.

“She's at work, I'd hate to bother her.”

“Thank you Hensonville, this is Piggy Sinclair signing off!” Piggy held a smile until the camera man gave her the clear to drop it, she then made her way back to her office.

“You were great Piggy, as always!” Susie handed Piggy a large coffee.

“Thank you dear.” Piggy sipped her coffee, “Any calls while I was on the air?”

“A few actually.” Susie smiled.

“Well? Who called?”

“Bernie making sure you got the welcome home basket he sent, your dry cleaner, and there was one more...”

“Who?”

“A certain gentleman...He said he has something important to ask you! I told him to call back right about...now!” Susie answered the phone. “Hello, Piggy Sinclair's office, this is her assistant Susan, how may I of be of service?”

“Susie, it's Kermit again, isn't Piggy off the air?” Kermit didn't want to seem impatient, but he was eager to speak with the lady who'd been running through his mind all day.

“Yes she is, I'll connect you at once!” Susie transferred the call to Piggy's personal line.

“Hello, Kermie?” Piggy put him on speaker phone.

“Hi there Piggy...” He was getting nervous, but was hopeful, “would you like to meet me for dinner this evening?”

“Fozzie, Kermit's got a date with the pig!” Gonzo cheered, “Way yo go Kermit!”

“A date? Isn't that against the rules?” Fozzie was happy for Kermit but he didn't want to see him get into trouble.

“Sam never said that, he said no falling in love. Dating isn't the same thing.” Kermit did his best to defend himself, but, in reality, he was falling for the porcine news reporter.

“How about this one?” Piggy was wearing a blue over the shoulder dress.

“It really brings out your eyes!” Susie complimented her.

Piggy surveyed herself in the full length mirror, sure, it looked great and it should for all the money she'd spent on it, but it wasn't quite the look she was going for.

“I think this is the one.” Piggy turned around to look at the back view of the dress in the mirror.

“Picture perfect!”

“Did somebody say picture?” Scooter walked into the room and pointed his camera at Susie.

“Scooter!” Although they'd been together quite some time now, Scooter could still make Susie blush like a school girl. “I wasn't ready!”

“You never know when the paparazzi will get you.” Scooter joked.

“That is oh so true!” Piggy looked out the window to see a limo pull up. “There's my ride! Thank you again for house sitting you two!” She grabbed her purse.

“You can count on us ma'am!”

The amphibious crime fighter and the porcine news reporter had just ordered their dinner and were now enjoying great conversation, this date was only getting better when Piggy's purse started vibrating.

“One second, Kermie.” Piggy opened her purse just to look at her cell phone. The screen read 'SUSIE'. No matter what she wanted it could wait, and Piggy briskly silenced her cell phone.

“Everything alright?”asked Kermit.

“Everything is just fine.” Piggy hoped they could move the focus on the rest of the date.

“Piggy, you're a reporter if I'm not mistaken, right?” Kermit opened up the conversation.

“Yes, I'm a reporter for HNN, the Hensonville News Network.”

As Kermit was about to speak, Piggy's purse started vibrating again, “Forgive me Kermie!” Piggy opened her purse and this time the screen read 'BERNIE' and she couldn't just ignore that call the way she ignored Susie's call.

“No need to apologize.” Kermit assured her.

Piggy then answered the phone, “Yes? Uh-huh...yes, Susan is...uh-huh...uh-huh...I don't think, well, yes but...I'm on it!” Piggy slammed her phone shut, not out of anger but out of excitement.

“Piggy?” Kermit gave her a confused look.

“Everything is fine Kermit, really!” Piggy smiled.

However, she didn't mention that Bernie had called requesting she get an interview with Kermit. Piggy wasn't about to jeopardize her chances at a relationship with the handsome frog before her. She decided that it would be best to wait on asking for an interview.

“Miss Sinclair, what's it like to be dating one of the gentleman?” Asked a random paparazzi.

Piggy just ignored him and kept walking, maybe she shouldn't have agreed to go for coffee before work with Kermit. She did just have dinner with him the night before, but then again, she was only too eager to see him again.

“Miss Sinclair, where did you meet him?”

“How did you meet him?”

“Have you always had a thing for amphibians?”

Piggy hoped Kermit was having better luck than she was. He'd left the diner through the back, but he was also being bombarded by paparazzi.

“Kermit, where did you meet Piggy Sinclair?” A paparazzi shoved a microphone in his face.

“Kermit, Kermit, what do Fozzie and Gonzo think of your relationship?” Another paparazzi in the swarm asked.

“Do they even know about your relationship?”

“Miss Curtis, fifteen seconds to pose Miss Curtis!” Scooter walked into Susie's office with his trusty camera around his neck.

“Scooter! You didn't have to get me flowers!” She smiled as Scooter snapped a photo of her admiring the flowers he'd left on her desk a few minutes ago.

“Susie, you know I wanted to.” He put his camera down, “Where's Piggy?”

“Moi is here!” Piggy ran into the office and swiftly sat down at her desk, she was happy to have gotten away from the paparazzi.

The telephone on Susie's desk rang, “I should get that!” Susie answered, “Hello, Piggy Sinclair's office, her assistant Susan speaking, how may I...Bernie! I'll connect you right away!” She transferred the call to Piggy's phone line.

Piggy picked up the phone on her desk, “Hello Bernie, yes, I talked to Kermit and he's going to ask his friends if they're alright with doing an interview. Ta!” She hung up.

“You're doing an interview with The Gentleman?” Scooter asked.

“Well, perhaps dear.”
Susie: *in Scooter La-Laland, humming a certain Randy Newman song* <3

Vonderful, m'darlin'. c:

<3333