Muppet Rides

BEAR

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
I hear Disney has LOTS MORE land left at Disney-MGM in FL. I hope ta god they make somthing here in the next 2 to 4 years from now! :smile: I just LOVE love MV3D my family even enjoys it EVERY time we see it. we got a pic with my Dad and the Statler & Waldorf cut-outs in frunt of MV3D from 1999! :stick_out_tongue: hehe... and one with me in frunt of the fountin and my bro and ma next to the Sweetums cut-out too! :stick_out_tongue: lol...
Yes, and not just at MGM but there is still unused land all around Disney World for building on. I learned that when I visited the park for the first (and so far only) time five years ago, Disney bought so much land in Orlando and so much of it has yet to be used.

muppetperson

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Yes I remember all that stuff from when i went to Walt Disney Word a few years ago. I took pictures of all that stuff. It was cool to see such a large section of the MGM park decked out with Muppet stuff around the Muppet Vision attraction. I just wish they had more of that over here at Disneyland in California. They have Muppet Vision but that's it. They used to have a dance/music show too featuring Animal and a few others but that was stopped before I got a chance to see it.
As for the movie ride in Disney World, they should have the "Rainbow Connection" swamp scene with Kermit singing the song. That's all I would ask for really.
Bear,How can I get copies of the Muppet prop pics at WDW?Would love to see them.I visited MGM when they had "Here Come The Muppets" Stage Show but Muppet Vision 3D was still getting built.:cry:

AAO

Reaction score
You can just go to MSN or Yahoo and search under "images" for "Muppet Vision 3D" and you'll get tons of pics and links to see inside the theater.

muppetperson

Reaction score
AAO said:
You can just go to MSN or Yahoo and search under "images" for "Muppet Vision 3D" and you'll get tons of pics and links to see inside the theater.
Thanks, AAO.I found a few sites.It's amazing the different interputations you get.Loolking at one site, you think there is just large cut outs on the wall.Then you look at other sites and you see pictures of box props and then later, pictures of a Swine Trek model.I am really amazed that people would only show cut outs and neglect a picture of the Swine Trek.I guess you have to visit lots of sites before you can get the complete picture.

AAO

Reaction score
Yeah - that was the same deal for me... LOL! U know, at Disney World MGM studios right before you enter Muppet Vision there's that BIG gate with Kermit's picture with him pointing "Muppet Vision 3D This Way..." I'd love to tour the back lot of that - and the back lot of the Muppet Vision show