Muppet Pin Trading Headquarters Inc.

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
Pin collecting is SO addicting. Honestly, for as often as I get to the parks (almost never) eBay is the best place for me. It's flooded with pins and you can get a really good deal on some really awesome pins. It's like mini artwork you can carry around with you. Also, for anyone going to WDW or Disneyland to trade for awesome muppet pins you can pick up cheap pins or pins in bulk for trading purposes. Most of them you can get for under $2 which is an awesome deal compared to how much they cost in the parks. I did see a Jessica Rabbit pin bag on disneyshopping.com yesterday. They have new stuff all the time and I think I saw free shipping for pins on Mondays. :smile:

vaati64

Reaction score
Pin collecting is SO addicting.

I know what you mean! Me personally, I have three FULL lanyards, and am ready for the fourth, although, whith as big a pin want list that I have, I could fill up a fourth AND a fifth!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
There's also a new set being released at DL and WDW on August 31 and September 9, respectively. It has seven individual pins of Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Bunsen, and Beaker all wearing Mouse Ears. :smile: You can order it through Disney Mail Order.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=37684
I have a half-body one of the Kermit. In other words, it's that same head with the top of his body with his arms crossed. I wear it as a tie pin even though it's pretty big.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I have a half-body one of the Kermit. In other words, it's that same head with the top of his body with his arms crossed. I wear it as a tie pin even though it's pretty big.
I have that too Dave! What a neat idea to wear it as a tie pin! :wisdom:

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
I know what you mean! Me personally, I have three FULL lanyards, and am ready for the fourth, although, whith as big a pin want list that I have, I could fill up a fourth AND a fifth!
I'd like to build my collection up quite a bit but I am worried about running out of space for my lanyards to hang. Another great way to display them is on a length of ribbon.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
orrrrr...thos pin bags thay sell at Disney! I have 2 full ones now...the 3rd one I just bought on eBay and its on its way to me :smile:

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
Yes those bags are awesome too. I just saw a couple on disneyshopping.com and I think you can get them personalized. Maybe you could display some on a lanyard and then rotate them out of the bag. :wink:

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
orrrrr...thos pin bags thay sell at Disney! I have 2 full ones now...the 3rd one I just bought on eBay and its on its way to me :smile:
I have one of those, too - I'm almost full with my first one. Although I think the books are actually easier to get the pins in and out of, I think the bags are a better way to store them. Some people over on a Disney forum also suggested displaying them on a bulletin board. That might be nice, though then I wouldn't know where I'd put the backs!