Muppet Pin Trading Headquarters Inc.

christyb

Reaction score
I recently got back from my recent trip to WDW. I had a great time. On it I pin traded. Okay so the grammar of that last sentence stinks. Anyways, I thought I'd start this as a MC location for swapping Muppet pins or Disney pins in general and a help spot maybe to post if we spot a pin someone else wants online. What do you guys think?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Huggles Christy. Why are ju da one with da brilliant ideas okay?

From what I've heard/found lately...
Wants:
Swampy Serenade.

Disney Pin Trading University PTU 2008:
Science Class Bunsen & Beaker.
World Geography Sam the Eagle.
Prom Queen Piggy.
Head Cheerleader Jessica Rabbit.
*Worried about the glitter fill element from those last three.
Cutest Couple: Constance with Headless Husbands.
Life of the Party: Mad Hatter.
Choir Club: Ariel with undersea friends.
Game Club: Queen of Hearts.
Game Day Set: Muppet Band.
Yearbook Set: Swedish Chef Bake Sale with Camilla peeking out of her chicken pot pie shell.
Also, where to store these? What's this about "pin books"?
Saw a large pin storage tote bag with Jessica... Are those available with other characters, namely Ariel?

Okay... That's pretty much what I'm interested in getting for now. Bye.

Count von Count

Reaction score
Yearbook Set: Swedish Chef Bake Sale with Camilla peeking out of her chicken pot pie shell.--sounds cool! :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I would like to get a pin of Muppet Labs finest(jumbo pin of Bunsen & Beaker and Beaker's mouth could move)

Luke

Reaction score
Great idea Christy, i don't collect the Muppet pins right now but i think i will get some. I can do without Kermit dressed as Mickey though, thats just scarey. lol

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... If you think that one's scary Luke, then look out for the Vinylmation Mystery set released this week that'll have one of Mickey as Baby Kermit or viceversa.

christyb

Reaction score
Also, where to store these? What's this about "pin books"?
Saw a large pin storage tote bag with Jessica... Are those available with other characters, namely Ariel?

Pin books- Ever seen a zip up CD case? Pin books are basically the same only instead of pockets there is just material inside. I didn't find the pin storage bag. Most people display them on lanyards or hats. My Muppety pins pics will be up soon and look at next weeks muppetcast for full written descripts. I'm intrested in trading...if ya have what I want :wink:. I hope this helps everyone and Count mebbe if this gets enough popularity we could get a sticky on this? :batty: Nooooo! Dont mention vinylmation kermit. That thing is scarier in person than it is in a picture.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks sis. Yes, I happen to have all my Muppet discs in a zip-up CD case. Protects them much better... Have to get it back from my friend though. The storage bag was on eBay, I go there browsing from time to time as well as www.pinpics.com. And also, I'd like to extend a plug to Tom Corlis and John Rick who host the Disney Pincast at www.wdwnewstoday.com/pincast, new episodes every Wednesday.

:batty: :sympathy: :insatiable:

christyb

Reaction score
Guys heads up! If you got some cash head to ebay and search for Muppet pins. A lot of them I worked hard to find are there...boy to I feel pointless