Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
But Fozzie is eight feet tall! Most people don't have room for a 9-foot Muppet. Pepe is bite sized and would look great on my desk.
Fozzie is not eight or nine feet. He's about half that.

goldengonzo

Reaction score
Fozzie is not eight or nine feet. He's about half that.
I was exaggerating for effect, but 4-feet is still a lot. I have one of those 4-foot Kermit dolls and I have a hard time finding somewhere for him to hang out. I can't exactly display him on a shelf.

Nick22

Reaction score
I would love to see Fozzie, but I doubt it'll be him first. I mean, there's a possibility. I'm guessing that it's going to be one of the more well-known characters. I'll bet it's gonna be either another Kermit, another Gonzo, another Animal, Miss Piggy, Pepe, and possibly Rizzo. I don't think there there is a very high possibility of ANY of the other characters being done first. Maybe Beaker could be a possiblility, but I'd rather have him and Bunsen done at the same time.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
If I were the Frog in Chief of the poser company...from a marketing standpoint I'd make a reporter Kermit first to stimulate sales. I would then go and make the bear. As a fan, I would make the bear first! Starting off with a smaller Muppet would be a good way to test the waters. Still, I hope it's the bear!

Nick22

Reaction score
I want to see the ENTRIE Electric Mayhem. I need to see it eventually achieved. Animal, Zoot, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, and Lips. All with their instruments and EVENTUALLY the Electric Mayhem bus. Will this happen? Doubt it. But I can dream can't I? I'm sure that first, they will do Reporter Kermit. Kermit is THE face of the Muppets. Without him, who knows if they'll even be able to get PASSED Fozzie.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Just a thought, but is the "new" company Master Replicas? Now they have changed hands they could be considered a new company and may have to go through the same signing process again.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
According to there twitter page. It looks like another company has the license and not them.

Roughneck

Reaction score
.....What if it's Elmo?

though that's a whole other company and is not covered by Disney....so it was a silly thought.

muppetperson

Reaction score
It will only be from Disney's Muppets, so it wont be Elmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.