Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, guys. I wish I could tell you more, but I have to wait till more info comes through officially.

I bet you are just full of news. Just like a fresh orange ready to squeeze. LOL :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
So is there going to be anything of substance in this thread before July 23rd? That's 61 days away. Is this a countdown thread? :embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*counting down*

Bea:zany:{Ten...nine...eight...seven...five...}regard

muppetperson

Reaction score
So is there going to be anything of substance in this thread before July 23rd? That's 61 days away. Is this a countdown thread? :embarrassed:
I suppose this thread should become a "sticky". I started this thread because the Save Fozzie poll/thread is out of date and getting too long.There will be an announcement BEFORE july 23rd,
but I dont know how much before.Basically, this thread is for communicating information as it is approved to do so.

zns

Reaction score
It's great to know that the line is continuing. I'm glad that I have Kermit, but I would love to add Animal and Gonzo while they are still on sale (are they?). :smile::concern::halo:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I suppose this thread should become a "sticky". I started this thread because the Save Fozzie poll/thread is out of date and getting too long.There will be an announcement BEFORE july 23rd,
but I dont know how much before.Basically, this thread is for communicating information as it is approved to do so.
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm anxious to hear some information! Well, we know it's not Sideshow. I guess they tried their hand at Muppets and moved on after the slow (but eventually solid) sales of the busts. I'm thinking it's Gentle Giant. Guess we'll have to wait a while. :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
It's great to know that the line is continuing. I'm glad that I have Kermit, but I would love to add Animal and Gonzo while they are still on sale (are they?). :smile::concern::halo:
You can still get Animal and Gonzo for $199 from Amazon.The prices seem to have stablised and went up slightly as the stock gradually lessons on the market.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm anxious to hear some information! Well, we know it's not Sideshow. I guess they tried their hand at Muppets and moved on after the slow (but eventually solid) sales of the busts. I'm thinking it's Gentle Giant. Guess we'll have to wait a while. :smile:
No, it is not Gentle Giant either.Or FAO.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Great news...the deal has been signed and is now official.There will be some visuals sooner than we think.The Licensee has a press release with Disney for approval.They are keen to get the word out.I wont keep you in suspense for too much longer!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great news...the deal has been signed and is now official.There will be some visuals sooner than we think.The Licensee has a press release with Disney for approval.They are keen to get the word out.I wont keep you in suspense for too much longer!
...is it bigger than a bread box? Oooh, I just can't wait. :embarrassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.