Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc hopper

Reaction score
I will totally buy Pepe. And I will buy tiny outfits separately too. Tiny hoodies. Tiny black turtlenecks. Tiny gold chains.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I can understand not launching this new licensor Muppet poser line with a large character like Fozzie Bear, but I really hope they do. They could go with a Reporter Kermit as I have suggested, a smaller character like Rizzo or Pepe, or maybe even Miss Piggy or Beaker. Just spit-balling. I still hope it's Fozzie even if he is difficult to ship due to his largeness. :embarrassed:

Telly

Reaction score
I think Pepe would be a good choice as a first poser. He's widely recognized. :rolleyes:

rtgentry

Reaction score
I disagree with Pepe. People have a hard enough time tell Rowlf from Fozzie, or is it Fuzzy, or Fonzie Bear. I think Miss piggy would be a great way to kick it off. Even Rowlf or Scooter if not Fozzie. At this point I will take Pepe to get things rolling.. :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
In my experience most young folk remember Pepe's name more than Fozzie Bear's. It's weird and kind of sad, but it's out there. However, the older collector with more cash to spend on such items would likely prefer a Fozzie Bear. Heck, these days people can't even spell Jim Henson correctly. :smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
But most people from the 70's will remember Fozzie over Pepe. I didn't know who Pepe was until I realized they made another Muppet show in the early 90's Most of the older generation will remember Fozzie due to movies and the Muppet Show. I ask people today if they know who Pepe is and they didn't even know who he was let alone a puppet from a show. You say Fozzie the Bear and most everyone will remember Him with Kermit and Miss Piggy.

goldengonzo

Reaction score
But Fozzie is eight feet tall! Most people don't have room for a 9-foot Muppet. Pepe is bite sized and would look great on my desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.