Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*from the realms of the exploded* And more news on Fraggle Rock would be nice toooooo-oooo-ooo.
Me tooooooo-oooooooooo...oh yea. I didn't explodes. *walks away then spontaneously combust* Darn.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I dont consider hima fan at all. we are fans!!!
I agree. I just hope this goes through. I don't think I can take another muppet heartbreak. Thats why I disappearred from here for awhile. It was getting depressing to see everything being cancelled.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i hope they come back to the muppet theatear after all that they went to own it.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
I'm not sure if this new has already been posted here or not, but a new report says the Presentation Pilot that was filmed was for a possible mini-series that could be on air as early as the end of 2007. Also, that if successful it could lead to a full-time series.

I have details on my blog - http://puppetvision.blogspot.com/2007/01/new-muppet-mini-series.html
Wow, great to hear! I hope that this comes true, I would love to see a new mini series.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OH BOY! I hope Diz greenlights this and does a wonderful program!!

A mini series leading up to an actual series! Hopefully back at the main Muppet Theater.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I really hope this does get green-lit. I mean, it's not easy being green-lit, but it sounds like a good project. Here's hoping!

:smile: