Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

Luke

Reaction score
Ah it is in front of a studio audience, i had originally thought it was canned laughter. Anyone know where this is being filmed and how many they are doing. If anyone knows more about this show get in contact pls!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I only saw the first couple minutes, and it did seem a little off, but I'm glad that some country has new Muppet material on TV on a regular basis!

muppetperson

Reaction score
French Translation

Beauregard said:
By the way, Luke, and guys, where are you seeing the translated versions of the French Show?
Sections of the swearing scene were translated to us by member Vector in the C'est Les Muppets showue post, before Fozzie Bear reminded him it was a Family Forum.The swearing was translated using#?!* symbols, but you know it was the sounds like duck word.:wink:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Muppets TV

Luke said:
Ah it is in front of a studio audience, i had originally thought it was canned laughter. Anyone know where this is being filmed and how many they are doing. If anyone knows more about this show get in contact pls!
The show was filmed at TF1 Studios in France.10 episodes were filmed and is getting reviewed and a decision was to be made if any more will be made.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
oh well look now back to the matter at hand i cant wait to see whats going to happen with all this

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't wait for new news...in fact I literally can't wait. I will not spontaneously combust. *explodes*

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Yeah, I want more news as well but mainly for Power of the Dark Crystal! *also explodes*

Beauregard

Reaction score
*from the realms of the exploded* And more news on Fraggle Rock would be nice toooooo-oooo-ooo.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*from the realms of the exploded* And more news on Fraggle Rock would be nice toooooo-oooo-ooo.
As would more news on The Muppet Show: Season Two, whether or not Sesame Street: Old School Volume 2 wil be made, and what other new Muppet productions are in the works.