Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Not only can the puppeteers not stay hidden during the show, but I don't think they've even mastered how to open and close their mouths properly. The videos online look like the audio is off except that the guest's mouth is always in sync with their voice. And there was this one clip I saw where Clifford's mouth didn't even open and shut, just moved slightly to the side every, oh IDK, third syllable or so. It was highly ridiculous.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i got a lot to say!!!frist the people at Jim Hill are out to destory the Muppets and everything they do. They could put out the best show or movie that they have ever done, and still Jim Hill and his buch of trouble starters would still report that it was terrible. I don't even know why they report on the muppets if all they want to do is drag them and what they do down.
As for the Muppets in France i want to know where you can see video of it. I have a fw qustions about it. Frist was it the origale muppet preformers,like steve and bill and so on. who wrote what they where saying. Im good friends with one of the Muppet writers and i know he would more then likely not say let alone write anything like that. So please somone tell me somthing.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
Well i got a lot to say!!!frist the people at Jim Hill are out to destory the Muppets and everything they do. They could put out the best show or movie that they have ever done, and still Jim Hill and his buch of trouble starters would still report that it was terrible. I don't even know why they report on the muppets if all they want to do is drag them and what they do down.

yeah Im with ya on the Jim Hill stuff... i CANT stand him... One min he's sayin how well PIXAR and its movies are doin for Disney then the next he'll be bashing PIXAR and its movies sayin stuff like "PIXAR is in troubble in the mouse house blah blah blah", geezzz....lol, tho I am :eek: that Disney hasnt put a stop to his website!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
its a freedon of speach thing, now a days people can make there own web sites myspaces and just about anything you can think of online. Not much can be really done about it ethier

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
As for the Muppets in France i want to know where you can see video of it. I have a fw qustions about it. Frist was it the origale muppet preformers,like steve and bill and so on. who wrote what they where saying. Im good friends with one of the Muppet writers and i know he would more then likely not say let alone write anything like that. So please somone tell me somthing.
I went to YouTube to find videos of it first, though there are random vids throughout the internet that I've stumbled upon. If you go to the Muppet Wikia page on it, there are links to quite a few clips:

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppets_TV

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok i really don't know what to say about the french stuff. Ifi understood it all i probobly be able to share my thoughts on it. thanks for the links though they kind of helped.
Now Jim Hill stuff i could talk about all day really, i think somthing must be done to shut them up but i don't know what. I think if all of us here at MC just stay away form that site then we here will only be doing better not worse.

Beauregard

Reaction score
By the way, Luke, and guys, where are you seeing the translated versions of the French Show?