Muppet Listings 15.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, would it help if the second cast batch were posted again? Or is it a matter of you getting back home to check? If the latter, then it's cool, can wait.
I have the New Who's Who book and can check on Meryl Sheep, but is Merry Monster there too? If not, then what Who's Who book is she in?
Heh, just trying to make sure everything's OK for an updated correct list. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'll try and bring the list sometime later.

Both Merry and Meryl are from the 1994 edition. (Meryl's picture debuted in the 1989 edition.)

You've got the newest one?! I can't find a copy anywhere! If anyone's reading I'll trade for it. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Update. Sorry I haven't posted here, but I was double-checking the stats again. Sometimes I get tripped up with my own counting and have to do it all from the beginning again.
Anyway, a few things to take care of.
1 The Who's Who on Sesame Street book I have, the latest one I got, is the 1989 edition.
2 Merryl Sheep has been corrected to Meryl Sheep.
3 Will add the second actress of "La Abuela" and Toño to the list.
4 So, are Mary and Merry Monster the same character? And is Merry Monster her correct real name? Or are they two individually distinct characters? And should there be two individual entries on the list?
5 Still Need help with what you can provide to settle the Plaza Sésamo questions, especially the ones under the section labeled with a (2).
Thanks and I hope to hear from you guys soon on adding the proper entries.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sigh* What a mess. OK need to get organized with my requests and I'd appreciate it if I could get some helpful replies.
First of all, when I type in "Evita Muñon" in the search field at www.imdb.com, I get "Evita Muñoz". So which of the two appears in the actual show's credits?
2 Regarding Mary and/or Merry Monster, refer to the questions in the post above.
After that's done, would help very much if I could please get some answers to the Plaza Sésamo questions posted in this thread recently under the section labeled with a (2).
Hope to get some feedback from you guys soon, and have a good day.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hello Count,

Wish I could help, but I can't. So instead I'll just say, "You're doign great! This is such a cool project," and hope that'll cheer you up a bit.

Beau

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
4 So, are Mary and Merry Monster the same character? And is Merry Monster her correct real name? Or are they two individually distinct characters? And should there be two individual entries on the list?
They are the same character, and Merry is her correct name.

I also have my PS list handy, and according to the acutal credit listing on the show, it's Munon (with the accent mark over the "n"; man, I wish I knew how to add that.)

Here is how the names were spelled on the credits (and they do have accent marks):

María del Sol
Daniela: Mariana Botas.
Don Boni: Héctor Del Puerto, and Edgar Vivar.

Dona Gertrudis: Socorro Bonilla, and Leonorilda Ochoa. Or is it "Doña Gertrudis"?
I'd assume it's Dona Gertrudis (w/ accent mark); it's the same character, and she's the wife of Don Boni.

Juan: Raúl Magaña
Manuel: Charlie Santana
Maria: Paty Díaz
Neftali: Hector Hernández.
Pablo: Miguel Pizarro, and Ariel López Padilla
Romina: Anahi Sánchez
Susana: Lorena Martínez, and Liza Echuerria

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Bo. Nice to have some friends here on the boards.
Thanks MuppetDude, will make the additions when I get home.
Seeing as how you're able to add accents to the vowels, you're familiar with leaving the NumLock key on and using Alt with the NumPad to the right of the keyboard? If so, then I know how to help you with the letter ñ. First off, it's not an accent mark, it's a "tilde" that's above the normal "n". And to write it, you merely have to leave the NumLock key on, leave the Alt key pressed down at the same time you type the NumPad number 164. Alt + NumPad 165 will give you the capital Ñ.
Another question from the list you submitted... Should the character of "Maria" from Plaza Sésamo have an "í"? Please LMK and I'll make all these additions later tonight.
Thanks and hope you guys have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Yes, it's María (I did it! :excited: ). And thanks for the help, Count.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, here are some remaining questions dealing with the human cast from Plaza Sésamo.
La Abuela: Dacia Gonzales. Or is it "Dacia González"?
Aida: Dacia Alcaraz. Or is it "Dacia Arcaraz"?
Fausto: Fernando Colunga, is this correct per the show's own credits?.
Regarding the character of Neftali...
There was a first cast list posted by MuppetDude on 02/07/2005 with the following entry:
Neftali: Hector Hernandez.
And then there's a second cast list posted by MuppetDude on 03/09/2005 with the following entry:
*Note: This entry is from the re-casted cast from 2000.
Neftali: Hector Hernandez.
The thing is that the list posted on 03/09/2005 included new actors cast for previous characters already featured on the show. And here we have the same-named actor replacing himself? Well, to tell the truth, I found a number of actors with the name "Hector Hernandez" and/or "Héctor Hernández" over on www.imdb.com, so I'd appreciate any expert help who might have access to the show's credits to solve this one.

Thanks for your help, and hope to hear from you guys soon, and have a good night.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Count, sicne you seem to know, and no one else will tell me (thanks, Vic :wink: ) Can you help?

I'mreally wanting to know how to do the accented etc foregn looking letters on my keyboard. How are they done on MC? Ñ Ñ Ñ I can do that one now anyway...