Muppet FREAKING Go-Gurt!

Drtooth

Reaction score
UGH! I never saw the Beaker and Fozzie boxes. They had much better flavors than Watermelon.... which actually wasn't too bad, but Strawberry Mango seems a lot tastier.

I should have taken photos of the tubes before I cut them up. They had some weird completely unrelated to Muppets tongue twisters on the back, along with odd character profiles. I'll transcribe them when I get a chance, though.

Now the TMNT ones had larger pictures of the characters all over the tubes.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Remember how I made a big deal about Rowlf being on the tube? Well, I actually was at the store today and bought a package and...

ON THE BOX!

There was also a Kermit and a Piggy too... but for them to go with Rowlf as their third.... I'm amazed.
Sad that Rowlf's so unpopular with the muppets nowadays, if this were the 60's he'd be on every muppet products.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, but back then, there were only like 2 major Muppet figures, the other being Kermit. Unless you want to count the various commercial characters. Not to mention the fact Jim Henson's been gone for years, and Rowlf only started to be let back into the franchise with dialogue just recently.