Muppet FREAKING Go-Gurt!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Apparently, the Muppets are so on the go, that they drink their yogurt from a tube.

I'd say something, but goofy cross promotions like this are good. Personally, I can't wait to see my city streets littered with Bunsen Yogurt packages.

Seriously... you'd think kids knew what a garbage can was.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That does strike me as odd. Beaker's the clear favorite and all. But I'm actually quite happy that Gonzo's with his old girlfriend and we have a Rowlf tube.

A Rowlf tube of Yogurt. Rowlf is back. I'm so getting these not really that healthy sugary Yogurt things and washing out the tubes when I'm done.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Remember how I made a big deal about Rowlf being on the tube? Well, I actually was at the store today and bought a package and...

ON THE BOX!

There was also a Kermit and a Piggy too... but for them to go with Rowlf as their third.... I'm amazed.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Remember how I made a big deal about Rowlf being on the tube? Well, I actually was at the store today and bought a package and...

ON THE BOX!

There was also a Kermit and a Piggy too... but for them to go with Rowlf as their third.... I'm amazed.
only bad part is that poser....Sheesh!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone suffer the pleasure of Watermelon Yogurt yet?

Actually not too bad (they all essentially taste like someone dropped a Jolly Rancher in a vat of milk). Still, I opted for the Ninja Turtles one this time.

I love Miss Piggy and all, but NO FREAKING WAY am I ingesting Cotton Candy yogurt.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Anyone suffer the pleasure of Watermelon Yogurt yet?

Actually not too bad (they all essentially taste like someone dropped a Jolly Rancher in a vat of milk). Still, I opted for the Ninja Turtles one this time.

I love Miss Piggy and all, but NO FREAKING WAY am I ingesting Cotton Candy yogurt.
I Literally looked at the box and bought it because of the fact that it has Muppets on it,then gave the contents to my little brothers. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Kermit the Frog one has more traditional flavors. Like, I think Blue Berry and something else berry... but they only had Rowlfs and Piggys. So I went Ninja Turtle instead.

These things aren't too bad, actually. Flavor wise. I just wish they had Muppet yogurt cups instead of tubes.

Stulz

Reaction score
Apparently, the Muppets are so on the go, that they drink their yogurt from a tube.

I'd say something, but goofy cross promotions like this are good. Personally, I can't wait to see my city streets littered with Bunsen Yogurt packages.

Seriously... you'd think kids knew what a garbage can was.
If you're interested in Muppet merchandise check out the Muppet Stuff bog where we have photos of all the boxes.
http://muppet-stuff.blogspot.com/2014/02/most-wanted-gogurt.html