Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Oh man just when I got too much into the story I find there were no updates! D: EEEEE! *BEGS CRAZILY* I MUST READ MORE! ;_; Oryouwillsuffermyuberawesomness.

:stick_out_tongue: Love it Leyla! Keep it comin!

come back? ;-;

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Especially when Prawny just cracked the 10K mark... Please Layla, come back and post moooooooooooooore!

Oh hi Claudia. If you like this, then you should check out Catherine (Ruahnna)'s stories as well.
The order of hers is: A Pig Out of Water (TGMC), Somebody's Getting Married? (TMTM), not sure if it's finishd yet, Getting Swamped, Kermie's Girl, and Wearing O' The Green; along with some other one-off little fictional follies of hers.
Hope this helps and enjoy the reading available at our MC Library, lovingly called the Three Candles.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
XD I adore her stories too. She is seriously my favorite fic writer at this point.

Thanks for the recommendation Count.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and hope you can muster the energy to post an update to this thrilling story. Seems like you've got some renewed inspiration from attempting to keep Bo locked up in his room. Maybe you can channel that and get this story back on track. Thanks, looking forward to whatever's next.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Mayhaps the travels of one Canerican by the name of Layla have given her further inspiration to update this wonderous fanfictional tale. Please? Pretty please? With penguin cannons on top?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Postttt! :big_grin: GO LEYLA!
Or I shall have Bunsen do some experimentation on Edward.

<3

*Is so horrble*

<333 pooosstt!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Be nice or I won't send you that castle haunter I mentioned elsewhere.

Java

Reaction score
Hmm, this story's very quiet. In fact, the whole Fan Fic board seems very quiet. Hopefully there's more updates and new stories on the way.