Muppet Fan-Fiction: Weddings Are Disastrous

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Heeheeheeheehee... *sing-song* Scooter's got a girlfriend... XP

So, what happens next? We're all ears! (and eyes)

~ AnimatedC

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Scooter *already* has a girlfriend, Sara. If you read Prawny's chapter carefully, you'll find he paid close attention to that. The tall thin woman with the red hair and glasses and glittering green lime dress is refered to as Scooter's "admirer". Now then... Gonzo, put Piggy and Kemie, if that's her new name for him to shame on the dance floor. Oh, and they might have to call in a favor or two after finding out their ride got towed away. Or is that frogged away? Whatever.
Gonzo: You called?
No, go bak to pestering Prawny.
Gonzo: Check!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blink* Did I type Kemie? My bad... I'd go back and edit it, but I think I'd invoke the wrath of ud210 or whatever that annoying thing is. :smirk:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I used that term loosely, Count.

Anyway, it was a great chapter. Can't wait for the next one, Prawnie!

~ AnimatedC

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Is okay Cait. Have to stand up for my cousin Sara, creator and founder of the RHLC. Here, have a slice of wedding cake. Oh wait, would that snakish saxophonist rogue let you have any? You're still under his trance... Well, maybe the trumpetist tiki toucan will snatch you from his coils... If Chamberlain doesn't peck Zoot's eyes out first.

*Leaves piece of cake for Prawny, we're out of muffins.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Don't worry about it Prawn. Like you said, she's an admirer. And besides, the kid can have a dance or two with a pretty gal now and then can't he?

But yes, I thought you knew of that long-running coupling, established in Sadie's Stories, Kermie's Girl, A Muppet Family Gathering, and For Richard or Poorer.
You need to be well acquainted with the wealth of fanfics here—the better ones at any rate—and the continuities they present. Now off with ye lad... And post more. And if I seem overly nagging, I have to be, I have to do something waiting until next week when The Dark Knight arrives at our shores.

*Launches Gonzo with chickens at the prawn in a simulation of Maneuver 82C.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well I do know of those stories, I just don't really follow the cannon... :smirk:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh? It's quite easy... You just walk up this little ramp... *Leads Prawny up a ramp. Then you go into the large opening... *Shoves Prawny into the cannon. Then someone fires the cannon like so. *Shoots Prawny from the canon into a pile of books. Easy to follow, no?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh? It's quite easy... You just walk up this little ramp... *Leads Prawny up a ramp. Then you go into the large opening... *Shoves Prawny into the cannon. Then someone fires the cannon like so. *Shoots Prawny from the canon into a pile of books. Easy to follow, no?
*wobbles up from pile of books* *dizzy* Did anyone get the plate number of that semi-truck? *collapses*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Great chapter Prawnie, enjoyed the dancing, er, olympics. Keep it coming!