Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: :: putting fingers in ears :: la la,la la la la

Gosh will he ever stop plugging that thread?!

:: JFS going to the kitchen to make some sugar,butter,chocolate chip,oatmeal raisin & some number cookies ::

Clifford: Hey,JFS,wait up!

JFS: Hey Clifford.

Clifford: Hey J,what's wrong?

JFS: Nothing.It's that a certain member of the forum is a broken record.Gotta go make these cookies and get my mind on something else.Wanna help?

Clifford: No,problem J. Can't say I blame you.Come on.

:: Digit is napping,dreaming of outer space ::

Erine81981

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
::JFS calling Grover on his cellphone::

*Grover picks up* Yes who is it? Oh it u Fersure. Sure if u want to come with us to Sesame Street to the party. Its tomorrow. Its for Herry's baby sister. She's turning 2 this month. Yea she sure is growing up pretty fast. Make sure u meet us here tomorrow in the parking lot in front of the dorms. We'll be living at 2:00 in the afternoon. See u there. *hangs up*

Call Ed.

*calling Ed* Hey there Ed. Could u make some invation for the party tomorrow at SS. Thanks Ed. See u there tomorrow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
"Invasions" for the party? Hmmm, don't know, you rully think the party-goers would like to be invaded by a swarm of small creatures? Now, if you meant "invitations", then I'd be happy to oblige.
LMK and I'll get started on them ASAP.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Oh,wow.An invite for the party,far out.I better get started on the spaghetti,now that all the cookies are baked & wrapped;thanks to Clifford.All that baking really brought my stress level down.Can't wait 'til this party happens!

::JFS heading back out to the kitchen::

::big_grin:igit watching Opera Imaginare on the tv::

::Clifford sleeping::

muppetintherye

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
*Grover picks up* Yes who is it? Oh it u Fersure. Sure if u want to come with us to Sesame Street to the party. Its tomorrow. Its for Herry's baby sister. She's turning 2 this month. Yea she sure is growing up pretty fast. Make sure u meet us here tomorrow in the parking lot in front of the dorms. We'll be living at 2:00 in the afternoon. See u there. *hangs up*

Call Ed.

*calling Ed* Hey there Ed. Could u make some invation for the party tomorrow at SS. Thanks Ed. See u there tomorrow.
So, Can me and the band come and perform at the party?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't you get the invitation? Hmmm, maybe you should check your mail slot behind the lobby desk upstairs. Come on, I'll go with you and check to see if it's there.

muppetintherye

Reaction score
For our 2000th post: Have you e-mailed the count about it or have talked about which room you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.