Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Too bad. So, where were you when the lights went out? No, seriously, where did you go to during your MC break?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS:Count,will this be a sing-a-long too,as well as a picnic? We'd love to be there to perform. I'd like to make some cookies too as well for the party,if you'd like.I still have to make my spaghetti with meat sauce & different types of bread,got too busy to make them the other day.Whatever I can do to help Count please let me know,ok?:: Digit and Clifford are mixing music on their MTV Generator,on their PS2 ::

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Lemme try to clear up.
1 Muppetintherye, the questions I asked above were directed at Aaron.
2 JaniceFerSure, I'm not the one you need to sweettalk. Erine81981 (Kyle) was the one who said the party would be at Sesame Street, I have nothing to do with it, unless he and Grover invite us to the party. I believe Grover was going to pick up the stuff to make spaghetti for you, you might want to give him a call on his cell phone.
Oh, BTW, now that you're here...
*Hands JFS a box wrapped in black bat wrapping paper.
Here's a little something Mokey and I made for you and your roomies. They're three matching bat figurines inside big number 0's. Yours has a big kiss on its lips, Clifford's has a pair of shades over its eyes, and Digit's has a jacked-up head given its connected to a popping spring-loaded mechanism. The mechanism doesn't work, it's just to help describe what it looks like. Hope you like them.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
<all together> Oh my gosh :: opening our boxes :: There incredible Count & Mokey! Thanks ever so much.

::JFS calling Grover on his cellphone::

muppetintherye

Reaction score
WE INTERRUPT THIS THREAD AND TALK OF A PARTY ON SESAME STREET WITH AN IMPORTANT NEWS FLASH: According to a reliable source *cough* Philo and Gunge*cough*, we have a virus in our midst: go to the MUPPETCENTRAL IS IN DANGER! WE NEED YOUR HELP! thread for more details and to become a volunteer! Now back to our regularly schedueled thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.