Muppet Canon/Chronology/Timeline

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Just repeat to yourself, it's just a show, I really should relax....:sing:

... Yes I made a custom Servo emote... just for this joke...

Hilleyb

Reaction score
but had jim and frank sort of decided that even though he'd been tricked, kermit and piggy really were married due to the movie? and that kermit was in denial but it had happened?
Well, actually, I think the trick/joke was on Jim too. Frank was the director and he cast an authentic reverend to play the reverend in the movie playing the part of... you get the picture. Go to 5:58 --

Jim Henson: "You see, Kermit and I don't think that he's married, you see? Piggy and Frank, I think, feel differently, but as far as Kermit is concerned, he made a movie and he was an actor in that movie and he played the part of someone who married Miss Piggy..."

Puckrox

Reaction score
I love that. It's not just Piggy and Kermit thinking this certain way, Jim specifically speaks on how him and Frank both feel differently on the subject of Piggy & Kermit's relationship as well. That's magnificent.

zoebell

Reaction score
i get it. that's funny, i wonder how they would have handled it in another movie if jim had lived

like i said, after that movie, jim DID have kermit cop to the relationship itself, in interviews and stuff, so maybe it would have gone somewhere eventually

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Muppet continuity is something I think about a lot. It's getting more and more complicated all the time, but someday I will write a thesis (of a sort) that makes sense of it all. Someday.