Muppet Band-Aids

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You know, I am like a huge Muppet collector have all kinds of things from the action figures to plush toys to phones and 15 Muppet T-shirts and 11 Muppet hats, heck just last week I got a Kermit the Frog tattoo. So forgive if I come off a little mean here, but even I found it a little odd you guys are going nuts for Muppet band aids. I mean it's cool they have those, but a thread with three pages cool?

Anyhow with that being said, right now, I actually work at a Target as a cashier and indeed we do have those. One lady came though my lane and actually asked if we'll be getting more in soon.

SwedishTech

Reaction score
:confused: I really doubt they are holy grails of anyone's collection, just showing support for the Muppet name really.

However, there are people who ONLY collect band aids. To each their own. :smile:

:hungry:

amygam

Reaction score
I had to put up those band aids! Your welcome lol

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
You know, I am like a huge Muppet collector have all kinds of things from the action figures to plush toys to phones and 15 Muppet T-shirts and 11 Muppet hats, heck just last week I got a Kermit the Frog tattoo. So forgive if I come off a little mean here, but even I found it a little odd you guys are going nuts for Muppet band aids. I mean it's cool they have those, but a thread with three pages cool?

Anyhow with that being said, right now, I actually work at a Target as a cashier and indeed we do have those. One lady came though my lane and actually asked if we'll be getting more in soon.

Okay I'm gonna at least speak for myself here. I didn't go nuts over bandaids just cause The Muppets were on them infact I never even bought them because well I do have a life outside this forum and I have bills to pay, a roof to keep over me and my husbands head and food on the table. It's because of that I hardly have a big Muppet collection besides movies. That and I have no room in our little condo to store the stuff. And THIS IS a Muppet Merchandise thread. And a lot of the conversation was we were just talking for fun. Like someone said to each their own.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I get my money from household chores! :oops: Ah, being 13 has it's perks. :wink: And, yes, I am the kind of person who freaks out over Muppet Band aids. :embarrassed:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Pshh I'd give anything to be a kid period!!! Living on your own sucks! Lol! But back to the subject at hand at least their selling! Lol!

SwedishTech

Reaction score
THIS IS a Muppet Merchandise thread. And a lot of the conversation was we were just talking for fun. Like someone said to each their own.
Does this mean YOU are supporting the band aids?! :eek: Never thought I'd see the day! Lol! Only kidding. :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
:confused: I really doubt they are holy grails of anyone's collection, just showing support for the Muppet name really.

However, there are people who ONLY collect band aids. To each their own. :smile:

:hungry:
To be fair, you're kind of putting words in my mouth, I never said they're were "the holy grails of anyone's collection."

And as I stated in my first post, sorry if I come off mean, I didn't say there was anything wrong with being exicted over Muppet band aids, just that it's a pretty strange thing to go nuts over, people take that the wrong way sometimes, just because something is strange doesn't mean it's wrong, heck some people think I'm strange for my love of Muppets, again I did just last week get a Kermit tattoo. Someone here mention they are indeed a "band aid collector," again strange, but not wrong. In the end, I do agree with you, to each their own.

I mean in all honestly, I was thinking I might pick these up, though I wouldn't keep them as a collector's item, I would actually use them, but that's me.