Muppet Band-Aids

bandit

Reaction score
I got a box way back when someone posted this in the "new merch" thread (not sure of the title), but mine are from Walmart. The box I got has the Kermit front, with Statler & Waldorf on the back. I'm keeping it for my character Band Aid collection, so I'll have to get another box to actually use!! :smile: ha ha.
I'm sorry but 'band aid collection' sounds creepily Booberesque!
Anyway, I'm just gonna throw in that I saw them at our CVS Pharmacy so if you've got those around there, check it out. If not, I don't see why Walgreens wouldn't.
If all else fails, Pinkflower if I see it again I could pick up a box and ship it your way. No big!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm sorry but 'band aid collection' sounds creepily Booberesque!
Anyway, I'm just gonna throw in that I saw them at our CVS Pharmacy so if you've got those around there, check it out. If not, I don't see why Walgreens wouldn't.
If all else fails, Pinkflower if I see it again I could pick up a box and ship it your way. No big!
haha thanks but we have them here as well. I think their cute but I don't really wanna waste my money on bandaids. Lol!

No offense to the person who bought them I know you bought them as a collectors piece!!!

bandit

Reaction score
Doh! That's cause I'm an idiot. HAH! It was HUBERT who was looking for them. ...Why did I think it was you? *shakes head* Well....READING helps with stuff like that, I'll bet.
Ahem.....Yeah, I know. I didn't pick them up either for the same reason..... buuuuut if someone should want them and I see them again I could do that.

Hubert

Reaction score
Doh! That's cause I'm an idiot. HAH! It was HUBERT who was looking for them. ...Why did I think it was you? *shakes head* Well....READING helps with stuff like that, I'll bet.
Ahem.....Yeah, I know. I didn't pick them up either for the same reason..... buuuuut if someone should want them and I see them again I could do that.
COOL! Captials! My USERNAME is in capitals!

And I believe you and me are the ones that decided that I'm a blundering idiot. Don't be trying to steal that role from me! :smile:

bandit

Reaction score
Yes! They denote excitement....*shakes clenched fist * just like this denotes...'hey watch it pal!'....haha. JK. Yeah yeah...we all have our offdays. Want your darn band aids or what?! Lol

bandit

Reaction score
Hahaha! I know. By the time we finish here we'll be needing them! Hahaha.
Ah, I'm just playin around. Sure that coulda gone without saying. Hahah