Muppet Babies Castle

Camellia

Reaction score
hi, yes we have this set, near MIB, from the family. :smile: (not for sale, sorry) :smile:

it is wonderful. if you buy one, be sure to inquire about missing pieces such as beds, dragons, stoves, characters. also, inquire if the elevator works, the clock tower has its top, and the doors and windows are hinged and complete.

the blue plastic castle does yellow with age, even ours, which has received excellent care and nearly no "play wear".

good luck!
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore
visit our Muppet Store :smile:

enjoy!
Camellia

Camellia

Reaction score
beaker said:
K, so what ya guys are saying...is that they made Muppet baby figures of beaker, bunsen, rowlf, scooter, and skeeter?

*>>>Were these posable?

hi, no they weren't posable. they were hard plastic. look a bit like the Muppet Chess set figures of 2001-2003 but hard plastic not soft like pvc.

:smile:
Camellia

Whatever

Reaction score
Me either, until someone was looking for one, but now when I see one on Ebay I post it over here in case someone wants one.

Oliver

Reaction score
:big_grin:

That brings back memories!

I spent hours of my childhood locked away in my basement playing with these toys!!

I used to make my G.I. Joe's invade the castle and would chew on the baby muppet figures. Kermit's head was all dented and scratched and his eye paint was washed off.

McFraggle

Reaction score
"G.I. Joe vs. The Muppets: The Movie."

Start working on a script guys.